Reviews for Save Room
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
;) oops that was me by jen
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Sure you aren't a smut writer? So hot. LP passion. They could never be sex I love that both of them acknowledge it
L164 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This is one of my favourite stories! I've read it quite a few times now and I still absolutely love it.

You're my favourite author on here. Your leyton stories are the best I've ever read.

Just amazing! 3
puasluoma chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Amazing! Loved the end!
layinthefire chapter 1 . 9/16/2009

This is unlike anything Ive ever read! Peyton actually went to Lucas room to ask him to sleep with her? Im still in a complete state of shock! I think Im in love with your writing that much more now! Wow just wow. I dont even know where to start with this one. The moment I started reading it and realized where the story was headed I was like OMFG. How did you come up with this story? Its just pure brilliance. I thought it was so funny how Lucas was trying to be all nonchalant about it at first when Peyton asked him. I bet he was dying inside when she requested that he sleep with her. It was probably better than all his fantasies rolled into one. When he was kind of hesitant at first Peyton shouldve just started taking her clothes off LMAO. And it was supposedly going to be just sex? Yea OK. Not falling for that. For someone who doesnt write sex scenes often you sure did it well. It wasnt like some sex scenes Ive read where Im actually thinking that its too descriptive. I thought you wrote it perfectly.

Im really glad they continued their little secret hookups because it just meant they still felt really strongly about each other. Im stoked that he told her he loved her and that even though she didnt say the actual words back, she felt the same way. Im happy they found their way back to each other :)
Nes28 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
i love it, it was so hot, and I really love that they just start from sex and end in this amazing place, I wish we get this on screen , great writting like always from you, thank you
demeter18 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Sighs in contentment-Cleetus says hey-and congratulates you heartily on some Amazing writing. He won't be travelling any time soon-I have him on lock down for ch4 which will be posted tomorrow-but I'll give you a heads up before it goes online!

I love this one shot!
words end here chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Wonderful! (: Everything here was in character and great - the build up was superb. great job!
SocietyGirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I absolutely love this story. I actually read it on the train last month, but forgot to post a review from my iPhone. I was going through my fanfiction emails and read it again - and still love it.

I think it such a realistic situation and that is what I like the most. The fact that it goes from only scratching that itch every girl gets to the fact that he misses her and that is why he calls her the 2nd time is a fantastic plot point. It is nice to see that it wasn't that they jumped right back into it. It took time to get back to the ILY.

Great story.

xoxo, SG
jslack chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Great story!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
ohh this was simply adorable. i loved how you made the sex between peyton and lucas more intimate and real than just sex, and i loved how they slowly realized that it WASN'T just sex for them. thank you for writing this!
LPlover chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Amazing oneshot! I think both of them thinking their sex never been just sex,it was more than that, always.

Well done writing! :)Loved it!
Tariq chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Beautiful! LOved it... just the sort of light read i needed at 6 in the morning :)
babes2103 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
i love this one. the way they went back to being together was great. great writing too.
DKnAK chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
This was seriously cute. Adorable. I loved that you were able to write smut without being foul or dirty. I could seriously see the characters doing this.