Reviews for My Hot Bowl Of Soup
Daughter of Apollo1217 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Loved it! .
Tuppy no Koinu chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
ok i've reviewed this before...*ahem* but its been a while

anyways I still think it needed a bit more detail..give it a bit more spice. *grin* but i still like it! innocent with a nice devilish touch

great job! _
kurofyuuki chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
yo. i finally found you. nice story btw. need to work on description a tad bit more. _. if you forgot my name then T.D.C should remind you. anyway c ya on tuesday or 19..whichever you going to.*kisses cheek* catch ya later
Shanari-chan chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
OMG wow that was awsome. Ive read alot of stories but this one of the best. Short and sweet but still awsome!
DarkAngel010 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Aishiteru chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I read it again. *squeals* SO NAUGHTY!
Aishiteru chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I know I implied that I was going to sleep but I couldn't help reading this it's like my favourite yaoi paring of all time well apart from Harry/Draco. It was lovely *sigh* i'm gonna go read it again. WOOT!
Tridacnagigas chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I adored that! It was teh awesome! It was sweet and smexy and PWP while managing not to be at all pointless or stupid. Well done!
Anima270 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
OMG! I got a massive nosebleed from reading that! But now I am sad because it is over...
bam bam 14 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Um that is horny
Azukeri Mercer chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Oh My GOD! It was beautiful!

-The Blue Flash
shounenai4life chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
ha ha
GrimmjowIchigoforever chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Kya I melted!
SilentKiller1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
i would have ran naruto
Emeralden Rapley chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
because i am randomness man when it come to Sasu-Naru all i have to say is Sexy whho. i mean " Sasuke can make a horse feel shame" i mean wow. gotta find me a guy with one of those. but than again i have seen the discovery channel and that look's kinda painful so if the guy's bigger than a horse i'd be kinda scraed truthfully. and well than i'd be like nno ay budy. i heard what happened to that guy that got f'd by a horse and how his stomach was all ripped open an i happen to like my stomach the way it is now (how ever schizo it is.) and im rambling now so im shutting up. oh and did you get my email. cause if not i can send you another one. i love it by the way. the story.