Reviews for The Weasley Wheezes
FangQueen chapter 1 . 6/15
Perfect as always, hun. Thank you so much for writing all this awesome Dron! XD
WarpedMinded chapter 1 . 1/10
One of the best Draco/Ron fics I have read. I wished it was longer.
Dream01 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I'm so in love with this one shot.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Oh goodness. This is quite the amusing story! Draco is such a siren- inviting Ronald like that. Hermione always has a twist doesn't she? Lovely open marriage... Astoria, why are you dense? Ron has fallen and it looks good.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
more of this please it was getting good
kittyzero chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
My goodness. You're an absolutely wonderful writer c: I may just have to read all your stories.
Madame Lazla chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This was the best! I loved the parental bit of it and how hypocritical Hermione was! 3
Matthias0818 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I really love this. Well, the divorce goes on a bit too fast but it's no big of a deal xD

Actually I love all of your stories! :)
Hot48cricket chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I don't usually read slash/ but this was pretty good.
missmatchedromantic chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Very funny and all kinds of sexy. Pillow-biter? Never heard that one, but I love it! May I use it? hee hee. Great story!
indiamood4luv chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I love this story so much. Lost count how many times I've come back to re-read!

I love how nearly inseparable Ron and Draco get so quickly. Open marriage and all, Draco seems completely smitten with Ron rather quickly too. The whole thing between them feels very mutual and Draco's surrender to Ron is very very hot. * sighs *

What I love most is that Draco seems to have harboured a plan to let his marriage fall apart in favour of Ron and to let his wife do it for him. I kind of suspect him egging Astoria on in her jealousy and so securing her shooting her mouth of at dinner. How very Slytherin of him :)

Even though I'm no fan of adultery, I went along very willingly in this story.

It ranks among my faves.
Amanda-et-William chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
L-L-L-OOVED this story! one of my faves! Draco is so Draco and Ron is so Ron! Ahmazing! Erg how I hate Hermione, she needs a brush. I love how it all started with a bet. lol. Great job! This would be a great story to continue *hint hint* ;P Imma have to go check out your other stories. This one was just too good!
Mistymist chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This is wonderful. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing.

Draco and Astoria are priceless in their interactions and they had me laughing out loud. The inclusion of the epilogue kids was just the icing on the cake for making this a truly fabulous story.

Ron and Draco together is a reletively new ship for me and this is the first mostly hapy fic I have read with them together. (I do not consider Hermione being cheated on a sad things since she was doing it first.)

Thank you very much for writing and sharing this piece with the world.
SailorLoon chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I absolutely loved this fic. Very well written and my favorite pairing...sadly that doesn't happen as often as i'd like. Thank you.
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 10/13/2009