Reviews for Fearless
Conflicting.Opposite.Minds chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
I loves it! please update?
zunaira ghazal chapter 4 . 10/23/2009
its an awesome fix that needs to be updated soon! :)

plz UPDATE SOON!
Just Lovely chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Aw, it was getting so good and then Sasuke just had to meet Naruto dammit. It was really sweet of how Sasuke did or whatever to make those kids leave Sakura his only friend alone. How cute. Aw, i like Naruto and all but really he just ruined it for Sakura and Sasuke. Cuz he like becomes Sasuke's best friend and then I guess Sakura is left alone to fend for herself eh?

Update soon.
Itachi Iz My biTCH chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
You know what? There are NO words tos ay how insamely awesoem you are. I mean, this story? I sjust ahlarious and touching and soo..sad. T_T I feel like..he died or soemthing and she was mourning his death. Thats how strong your writing is. PLEASE UPDATE.
Electra-chan chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
Funny with random comments, Sasuke with emotions? How can you not love it?

Avatar: The Last Airbender is dorky, that's why we love it!
xForeverinMex chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
Aw

that was adorabeleXD

i was able to image everything it was even

Cuter!
Conflicting.Opposite.Minds chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I-Am-a-Small-Child-and-I-Am-Being-Ignored-and-I-Am-Not-Okay-With-This best frickin' quote ever!
Shubhs chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
LOVE the story and I COMPLETELY agree with the Bella and Twilight saga references!Btw you should hear Fearless by Taylor Swift!Its FREAKING AMAZING!Anyway PLEASE update soon!XP XD XD XD
anelyna chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
ngah please continue this!

i love the way you write sakuras character :)

and cliffie T_T

i love your stories! :D
lilsammywinchester chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
aw, u haven't updated since Feb! _
volletsk8ercherrygirl01 chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
hope you continue im loking up for the next chapther if your not making it then i will hunt you down or you will lose your reviewers(joke) see ya
IPreferLemonPie chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
hey, I want(NEED) the next chap! please? It's all Naruto's fault! I LOVE YOUR FIC! PLEASE PUT THE NEXT CHAP ASAP! YOU ARE MY FAVE AUTHOR!
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
I love the bittersweetness. And how you portrayed them as little kids, it's so cute. :) And about Avatar - The Last Airbender, I love it. I haven't watched all of the episodes, but of what I've seen, it's a really fun show. Great characters and all. And yeah, it's a bit dorky at times. But it's still quite lovable. )
fanffic reader chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
and you say your ot interesting?hahahaha of the quotes is 'I'm everybody else. or something.
siMpLe-reActiON chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
UPDATE!this IS really interesting! I haven't read fanfic. like this before, when Sasuke/Sakura and the others were a cute adorable child...it's cute by the way...please update.
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »