Reviews for Fearless
Itachi Iz My biTCH chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
You know what? There are NO words tos ay how insamely awesoem you are. I mean, this story? I sjust ahlarious and touching and soo..sad. T_T I feel like..he died or soemthing and she was mourning his death. Thats how strong your writing is. PLEASE UPDATE.
Electra-chan chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
Funny with random comments, Sasuke with emotions? How can you not love it?

Avatar: The Last Airbender is dorky, that's why we love it!
xForeverinMex chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
Aw

that was adorabeleXD

i was able to image everything it was even

Cuter!
Conflicting.Opposite.Minds chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I-Am-a-Small-Child-and-I-Am-Being-Ignored-and-I-Am-Not-Okay-With-This best frickin' quote ever!
Shubhs chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
LOVE the story and I COMPLETELY agree with the Bella and Twilight saga references!Btw you should hear Fearless by Taylor Swift!Its FREAKING AMAZING!Anyway PLEASE update soon!XP XD XD XD
anelyna chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
ngah please continue this!

i love the way you write sakuras character :)

and cliffie T_T

i love your stories! :D
samiam13 chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
aw, u haven't updated since Feb! _
volletsk8ercherrygirl01 chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
hope you continue im loking up for the next chapther if your not making it then i will hunt you down or you will lose your reviewers(joke) see ya
IPreferLemonPie chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
hey, I want(NEED) the next chap! please? It's all Naruto's fault! I LOVE YOUR FIC! PLEASE PUT THE NEXT CHAP ASAP! YOU ARE MY FAVE AUTHOR!
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
I love the bittersweetness. And how you portrayed them as little kids, it's so cute. :) And about Avatar - The Last Airbender, I love it. I haven't watched all of the episodes, but of what I've seen, it's a really fun show. Great characters and all. And yeah, it's a bit dorky at times. But it's still quite lovable. )
fanffic reader chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
and you say your ot interesting?hahahaha of the quotes is 'I'm everybody else. or something.
siMpLe-reActiON chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
UPDATE!this IS really interesting! I haven't read fanfic. like this before, when Sasuke/Sakura and the others were a cute adorable child...it's cute by the way...please update.
Ayake Rin chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
If this is a prequel thing does that mean ur gunna make a notehr story or just add chaps to this? And it is friggin GANGSTER MAN! This is seriously baller. I love it. Sasunaru action or just best buddies kinda thing? Hm...

-AYake Rin
Ayake Rin chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
Omfg, You are hilarious and I love everything that I have read by you! This story is awesome cute and I love Sakura's POV! Its all just wayy awesome! You seem like a funny person and the genetic disorder(s) thing kinda suck, okay, really sucks. I agree. I almost puked when I saw the cereal at the store. I might buy some just to burn it but then she'd have just made money off of me... damn... This is awesome and I am now addicted.

-Ayake Rin

P.S. Don't we all WISH we owned Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom? (Not neccessarily in that order)
Chikachoo chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
lol i really love your stories and this one is great!

I want to know what happens O

please update 3