Reviews for Fearless
siMpLe-reActiON chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
UPDATE!this IS really interesting! I haven't read fanfic. like this before, when Sasuke/Sakura and the others were a cute adorable child...it's cute by the way...please update.
Ayake Rin chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
If this is a prequel thing does that mean ur gunna make a notehr story or just add chaps to this? And it is friggin GANGSTER MAN! This is seriously baller. I love it. Sasunaru action or just best buddies kinda thing? Hm...

-AYake Rin
Ayake Rin chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
Omfg, You are hilarious and I love everything that I have read by you! This story is awesome cute and I love Sakura's POV! Its all just wayy awesome! You seem like a funny person and the genetic disorder(s) thing kinda suck, okay, really sucks. I agree. I almost puked when I saw the cereal at the store. I might buy some just to burn it but then she'd have just made money off of me... damn... This is awesome and I am now addicted.

-Ayake Rin

P.S. Don't we all WISH we owned Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom? (Not neccessarily in that order)
Chikachoo chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
lol i really love your stories and this one is great!

I want to know what happens O

please update 3
MissJMarie chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
awesome
antlercrown chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
OMG.

I CAN FORESEE THAT THIS IS GOING TO BE SOME TRAGIC, EPIC TALE ABOUT LOVE AND STUFF. YEAH.

:D

I loved it (:

And Oh, Naruto... what will you bring upon us? :O

Can't wait for the next chapter.

-zanibarr
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
lol! i adore it! i love the goldfish part lol.

love how u put somewhat of ur own opinions i guess which makes it all the funnier. please make another chappie please! -insert puppy eyes-
thedreadedlurgy chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
ooh, please update. this is a totally funny, true fic.
thedreadedlurgy chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
I love the way u made Sakura so funny.
thedreadedlurgy chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
After much apologizing on my mother’s and Sasuke’s mother’s parts (during which time Sasuke and I stood there and stared sullenly at each other), a play-date for the two of us was arranged.

Because mothers are freaks like that.

lmao. that was so funny. actually, i was in the library reading this today, and I laughed too loud and a librarian came over and asked me to, "lower my volume."
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
ha ha ha ha
Violetcarson chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Just in case you decide to update this at some point, seeing as it appears to have been 6 months or so, I'm adding it to my update list. So you should update. Cause, I'm totally reading your stories after 1 in hte morning. That's dedication man! XD Cute little story. And, since it's so awesome, I'll ignore the Twilight bash. *sniffle* Yeah, I realize those books probably could've been a hella lot more interesting, and the characters are some what disturbing if you think about them too much, but there's nothing better if you're needing pure unadulterated fluff. I mean seriously, that's like the whole frikking series! But then again, Twilight is not what I'm supposede to be reviewing at the mo, so perhaps I should shut up? Right then. Off I trot. Whe! *flies through the air on a banana peel* ... Perhaps staying awake this long is bad for the brain. Hn.
ohthatsmyname chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
interesting . ;]
fivesmiles chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
Wow. Your like a hero. Your an amazing writer and your anti-twilight. Can anyone say awesome? Anyway, I find this story amazing, adorable and a whole bunch of other words you can find in a local dictionary. That whole goldfish thing, so true. I had one also, except it's name was Xavier. You know like the guy from X-men. Anyway getting sidetracked, can't wait for you to update :)
PynkPlayar chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
Aww...I love this! :D Please write more! I always enjoy a good fic with younger version characters. They're always so cute && innocent. Btw, love all your references and comments in the parenthesis. :)

Keep writing!