Reviews for Fearless
AwesomeNess123 chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
awesome
antlercrown chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
OMG.

I CAN FORESEE THAT THIS IS GOING TO BE SOME TRAGIC, EPIC TALE ABOUT LOVE AND STUFF. YEAH.

:D

I loved it (:

And Oh, Naruto... what will you bring upon us? :O

Can't wait for the next chapter.

-zanibarr
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
lol! i adore it! i love the goldfish part lol.

love how u put somewhat of ur own opinions i guess which makes it all the funnier. please make another chappie please! -insert puppy eyes-
thedreadedlurgy chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
ooh, please update. this is a totally funny, true fic.
thedreadedlurgy chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
I love the way u made Sakura so funny.
thedreadedlurgy chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
After much apologizing on my mother’s and Sasuke’s mother’s parts (during which time Sasuke and I stood there and stared sullenly at each other), a play-date for the two of us was arranged.

Because mothers are freaks like that.

lmao. that was so funny. actually, i was in the library reading this today, and I laughed too loud and a librarian came over and asked me to, "lower my volume."
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
ha ha ha ha
Violetcarson chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Just in case you decide to update this at some point, seeing as it appears to have been 6 months or so, I'm adding it to my update list. So you should update. Cause, I'm totally reading your stories after 1 in hte morning. That's dedication man! XD Cute little story. And, since it's so awesome, I'll ignore the Twilight bash. *sniffle* Yeah, I realize those books probably could've been a hella lot more interesting, and the characters are some what disturbing if you think about them too much, but there's nothing better if you're needing pure unadulterated fluff. I mean seriously, that's like the whole frikking series! But then again, Twilight is not what I'm supposede to be reviewing at the mo, so perhaps I should shut up? Right then. Off I trot. Whe! *flies through the air on a banana peel* ... Perhaps staying awake this long is bad for the brain. Hn.
ohthatsmyname chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
interesting . ;]
fivesmiles chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
Wow. Your like a hero. Your an amazing writer and your anti-twilight. Can anyone say awesome? Anyway, I find this story amazing, adorable and a whole bunch of other words you can find in a local dictionary. That whole goldfish thing, so true. I had one also, except it's name was Xavier. You know like the guy from X-men. Anyway getting sidetracked, can't wait for you to update :)
PynkPlayar chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
Aww...I love this! :D Please write more! I always enjoy a good fic with younger version characters. They're always so cute && innocent. Btw, love all your references and comments in the parenthesis. :)

Keep writing!
dancingqueensillystring chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
This is definetly turning into one of my favorite fanfiction on this site. Its amazing. You really make your readers connect with Sakura. It's also hilarious. Please update soon.
slavetothekeyboard chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
I want to say it's sort of whimsical but I'm not sure if thats the right word... Well it's good so continue please!
Flying Leaves chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE. PLEASE UPDATE SON
mak0-ch1 chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
...will you be continuing?
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »