Reviews for A Different Beginning
Sincerely Kimby chapter 11 . 6/29/2011
i really really really really hope you update soon! but understand if you dont...please...?
Sincerely Kimby chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
i'm still in the middle of reading this chapter but i just HAD to leave this review! This chapter is making me laugh sooo much! Mike is the oppitise of Edward in EVERY way! IT IS SOOO GREAT! FAB STORY! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
edwardsgirly4eva chapter 11 . 3/31/2011
very good:) i actually 4git bout this story entirely and decided to check it in my faves:) soooooo glad i did! update sooooooon!
WitchyVampireGirl chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
I like this new twist on Twilight.. will be interested to see where you take this...keep up the good work!
DizzyIzzyCullen chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
AH! So glad Edward's back! Love it! LOL Poor Mike! I think Mike and Emmett should switch last period classes! Emmett would be thrilled and Mike and Edward would have to deal with being in the same class! OR! Edward instead of Emmett! HA! That's a funny thought. Anyway...Love it! Can't wait to see how things go!
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
i have to ask but when is edward and bella getting together
nbkxu4a chapter 10 . 9/17/2010
This is a really nicely written piece. Lots of potential. Thanks
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 10 . 1/20/2010
sweet
NenaaTH chapter 10 . 1/17/2010
omg cant wait for chapter 11! and cannot wait for when bella gets rid of mike!
Sara chapter 9 . 1/13/2010
Hm interesting. You definitely have writing talent, very organized and detailed. You outline the personalities of every character just as Stephenie Meyer herself intended. Bravo and keep up the good work!
NenaaTH chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
aww man! noo! i hate mike -.- , love the chapter cant wait for the next one!
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 8 . 8/11/2009
damnit he seriously needs to stop being so masochist about this
Starthevampire chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
That was a really good chapter. I love how Alice made Edward go to the dance and was being all scary to do it. lol. I also loved the fact that he was so centered around Bella and even went over to talk to her! That made me so happy! Then Mike's thought were sort of making me mad. I was glad he was being so nice on the outside though. That was good at least. I also disliked Jessica's thoughts. Jeez, jealous much. I also loved the fact that Edward was going to leave but then decided that he needed to watch Bella. Yay! I also love the fact that he followed them home. It made me sad when Mike kissed Bella though and Edward had to turn away. Aww man's. I so can not wait to see what will happen next chapter. It seems like it is going to be interesting. Edward is back! So that makes everything more funny and it makes me happy. Great chapter. 8D
NenaaTH chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
soo exciting i wonder if eddie asks bella to dance i hope he does :O ! and i hope she says yes! , cant wait for the next chapter!
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 7 . 8/6/2009