Reviews for How Do I Look?
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
I'm just dipping my toe into the waters of the BE-verse, but if this is an accurate sample ...

I am anticipating a long, long string of satisfied sighs. You do good work.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Blue Lion has been singing your praises, and I spotted your name in Jimmy1201's Favorite Author list, so here I am.

Yes, I read your profile ... well ... down to this story, at any rate. I can sympathize with your battles with OCD. I'm there.

So. I suppose you could say I jumped the gun just a tad, but your teaser for the story was more than I could resist. And I'm not a BIT sorry. Seeing your characterizations, and the way you handle dialogue and innuendo and scene changes and relationships ...

... Let's just say I'm looking forward to the journey. I'll be a good boy now and start where I'm supposed to start.

Thanks for sharing.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
As alwalys with these short stories, it was nice and enjoyable. Was Shego's "formal" outfit meant to be like the one of Miss Go? Certainlyy seemed that way.

See! You CAN work character's descriptions alright when you try! XD

Anyway, it was sweet, and I think Shego also got all of us readers there. The teasing here kinda makes me wonder if there's ever gonna be another sex scene like the one in DDD, there was that one in "Underwear that's Fun to Wear", but it was barely more than this.

Oh, well, reading shall tell. Looking forward for whatever's next.

Yours, "Informal at the Office" Alexander/Alexlayer.

Bye
Itachi's aprentice chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Great work.
Daryl chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
great job
A Markov chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
Very cute. I really like the way you portray Kim in the "BE-verse." Subtlety is not her strong suit.

This was a nice little smile-inducing story and I really enjoyed it.

Alex
RonHeartbreaker chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Sweet. But, notwithstanding the fact that I didn't actually get it, I kind of liked this better as the simple one-shot; this feels a bit drawn out, and Kim's effort to get Shego back was clearly bound to fail miserably. Shego's a cool cucumber. (Interesting to read this in tandem with When Your Making Other Plans - by this point in the BE Universe, Shego is a very controlled and canny personality, which is an interesting contrast with the much more emotional, uncertain, and hotheaded Shego of WYMOP.)
shinneodeus chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
What people do for some action. Props to the lawyer on manipulating her sexy manipulation. Kim does need to think more creativetly how to get needs to learn to be more dirty I suppose.

Read you later!
Etherelemental chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
That chapter was alright. Not as entertaining as the first one, but still quite good. Although, it didn't feel like there was as much story to it. Anyway, thanks for posting that little bit!
Tjikicew chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
Gorgeous story, but poor Kimmie. Admittedly a month without ... not even Ron would fall for that.

Yet, now I've got this mind view of Ron in high heels and a mini skirt. Still better than in hot-pants and high heeled boots.
Triple S chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
There isn't enough space to convey the TRUTH that is in this little story of revenge. Perfect, KiY, just perfect. Four thumbs up. Just don't ask where I got the extras.
Mr. Wizard chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
I was completely satisfied with the first chapter, but this is a very fun read and continued the story nicely. Good job. Ah, what tangled, kinky webs you come up with.
sweetPixiesmile chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
Haha!

Poor Kim, she'll never put one over a woman who made it her career to deceive and distract others. Plus, as before, no patience. To get Shego would require long term planning or a monkey wrench (literal or figurative!) I wouldn't mind seeing her actually give it a real go, somehow.
Moonfire01 chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
Oh my! Should I feel guilty for making you continue this story? Hmm... nah. I loved this chapter. Shego is such a trickster, its so obvious Kim is wrapper around her finger. I wonder if Kim could ever trick Shego? It seems kind of strange how Kim used to always beat Shego and now Shego has the advantage. Well congratulations on another fantastic chapter.
Invader Johnny chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
I was laughing hysterically when Kim "swore off sex" for a month only to figure out that her trick backfired horribly.

I'm still laughing.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.