Reviews for My Brother's Heart
FEELS chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
DKDJHDKSKJSJSKSKJSJ THE FEELS OH GOD THE FEELS!
THANK YOU chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
OMG THANK GOD YOU DID CONTINUE IT! CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT! HDKDLNDBDKSLBDJD SORRY FOR WRITING IN ALL CAPS BUT I JUST HAVE TOO MANY FEELS FFF
criminally charmed chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
That was so heartbreaking. Literally.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
:'(. Good story. Thank you.
Sara chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
Love your story it's just like lurlene mcdaniels Katie oroark series ! I love her stories too good job medical stories are the best and you are one of the better ones out and with multiple stories I love it thank you
Tellhound chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
I loved it. I have loved everything you have written. This was the first one that made me cry. Why are you killing Sam all the time in your stories? Okay he don't always die but it feels like it. poor Sam. Poor Dean. Poor John. Poor Jessica.
ChelseaWinchester chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
This brought me to tears!
supernaturaldeangirl89 chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
that was so sad it made me bawl but it was a good story
Yellowbulma chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
Aww so sad (
cuddygirl18 chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
i wonder if it is possible creating new story by becoming a sequel from this story? can you? it is my request.
xXRyu RyuXx chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Omg this is rlly good, it reminds me of the manga Area no Kishi. Except its the younger rother who lives, and has nothing to do with soccer,
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
Woa! Very, very tearful story. Crying very hard here, can barely type.
Starkreactor chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
wow, that was so good! *sobs*
janet1982 chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
this was a sad story:(
Aecoris chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
Aww so sad! I would have kind of like to see how Dean really reacted to Sam's heart inside of him, and how his death was affecting him. But it's your story! So glad that it was Sam's heart that saved Dean's life!