Reviews for The Quiddicth Match
hgbkwrm chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
My favorite part of this story is that Edward was a Hufflepuff! It was really good! I wish I could have voted for you!
lovelywendy chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
aw LOVED! it :)
GieselleIsLMFAO247 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
okay i really love this!

i have a request.. i dont know if you take requests or even if you will pull through with this, but i'm gonna ask anyway

i seriously like the Twi/HP x-over thing and was wondering if you would consider making a full story using this one-shot

i know you have other projects, but i would seriously love it

if you dont then thats fine..

maybe i'll write one.. but i really love your writing style and thought that i'd ask
MaNdErS20100 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Twilight Harry Potter LOVE! I love Twilght/Harry Potter crossovers! They make my day! Great story! _
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
e i luved this story!

my faves books of ALL TIME are hp and twilight.

and a fic dat has BELLA and EDWARD and HARRY POTTER ALL IN ONE?

i mean.

WOW!
SoundShizuka chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I was trying to figure out why it felt so right for edward to be in this universe. And then it occurred to me. oh yeah...

Anyways, nice work. I'm off to read your other fics!
thepoterian chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Just wondering, would you please, please, please, consider making this into a story?

I mean, I love the HP world, but if you were to combine it with Bella and Edward, I might just pass out from happiness-overload. And I would be more than happy to pass out. Several times over. )

I think it'd be great to see how the two met, or perhaps follow their lives from when they first arrived at Hogwarts, how the two decided to get together. Did they have a love/hate relationship at first, which led to ridiculous amount of UST in the beginning? And then they got stuck in detention or something, did some wild traipsing into the Forbidden Forest together, late night Astronomy Tower hookups? XD Gah, such a HP fanfic junkie (though it's been completely Twilight for the past year or so, so it'd be awesome to take a trip back memory lane haha!).

And if you wanted more ideas or someone to bounce ideas off of, I would be more than willing. )

Of course, extending the story would be after the contest ends haha! (And I am just about to go vote right now.)
Lindsay1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
i love this! great job. i think i had a goofy smile on my face for the entire story lol
Gemz524 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
YOU GOT MY VOTE! LOVE THE CROSSOVER!

They are such a cute couple in Forks, In Hogwarts, in Volterra, wherever you put them they are HOT! loved it!
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Ow-ow! That was one smexy make up! XD

I really liked the Harry Potter cross-over. It was ingenious, and myself being a Pot-head at heart, how could I resist the call of Quiddicth? :D

Really nice lem! I'm sure Edward feels a lot better now. ;)

Come on, Jazz and Ali! Get yer act together! Well, maybe they had their own celebration after the party in the common room. ;) :)

Great job, and good luck in the contest!

Sid
DefinatelyStaying chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
Dude, I already voted for you - stop sending me spam! ;)
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I love this story. It was so fun.
L5472 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
*growls* One word. YUM.
spidermonkey1918 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
very very good :)
GroovyExcel chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
m...m...m... i love me the citrusy goodness!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »