Reviews for Changement d'Avis
Waltclyde75 chapter 1 . 1/2
Spot on, except Parker admitted she didn't have an exit strategy, therefore, the plan was Alec's enhanced by Nate and Eliot. Sophie's role was critical as well. I really enjoyed the Parker Alec night before you ventured into, it fits nicely with the how they pulled it off on the fly.
maz chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
this is great. hope you plan a sequel, because this has some crazy-amazing potential.
Sumhope chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This was heartbreaking at first(and in the best way possibly) then it became a very sweat moment between the two of them. I loved it... going on my favorites list and I do hope you do more hardison/parker fics!
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
i love parker and hardison they so complete each other
renisanz chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I have yet to see this episode, but I enjoyed the moment between these two, the chemistry. :)
lauralizzie07 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I really liked this-short, sweet and it gave me another side of Parker's character.

great job!
kyw0202 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
i love hardingson/parker and your story please please finish it!
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Super lovely fic that gets the characters so right. My heart ached for Parker. It's lovely that Hardison's there for her. Really nice work, hope you write them again :)
Crystal chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I liked it. Hardison is a fun dude and Parker has no tact, lol.
Age of the Geek chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Always nice to have another Hardison/Parker fic. Very sweet and tender with brief moments of levity. Love the toes comment. Hope you continue