Reviews for Omitted Scenes aka Everything RR Didn't Tell Us
pjcrazy chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
I can't decide whether to laugh out loud or bang my head on the table repeatedly..
seafoam23 chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
Haha. This was really funny. I was laughing really hard by the middle.

Why was Annabeth using lemon soap on her hair? .

Except Percachel? NO.
bookluver115 chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
FAAILLL FREAKIN FAIL BIGGEST FAIL EVER PERCY
bookluver115 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
im sorry i should review after i finish readin g but i just gotta say when i finished the first chapter i literally slapped my forehead percy's idiocity me like
escape artist's son chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
Really funny! Love it!
bookADDICT6 chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
Oh gods, everyone gets the first joke. That's why it's not funny anymore. The only joke that was pretty funny was the one with Artemis and making sure she's dead. That was probably the only one I really laughed at.
bookADDICT6 chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
That was probably one of the funniest and stupidest ones I've read so far. I mean seriously, is Percy high? Or is he drunk on all the shampoo he's smelling. Also where did I read the line from the beginning before. About the soap... I know it's from somewhere
bookADDICT6 chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
LOL, I can totally see them both doing this scene in real life. Now this should have been at the end of BOTL :)
bookADDICT6 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
That would have been the worst scenario ever. No wonder RR didn't put it in or we would have read through 5 books and realize the end was the crappiest thing ever.

If RR had put this in I'd be selling the books back.
bookADDICT6 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
OMGSH, this is hilarious. I just can't help but smile when I read the ending.
Hazelstar chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
Oh. My. God. That was genius! Pure, utter genius! I couldn't stop laughing the entire time.
joan of radius chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...(continues for a while) HAH! Percy is totally stupid.
zynaofthenight chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Love the story :D
hallws chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
HOW CAN YOU SHIP PRACHEL? *horified look*.

Percabeth all da way!
FoalyWinsForever chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
You know, I think you captured Percy far better than Riordan did. He's really not the brightest bulb in the pack, this boy. Anyway, this was absolutely hilarious, fantastic work!