Reviews for Meet the Hunts
yogo-sha chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
i craked at the "What, your parents don't know that you're not a virgin?"
ifonelover chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
u should definetly make more!
ifonelover13 chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
i love this story. it was sweet and realistic
MiraStelloc chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
AW! Those two make me smile a whole heckuva lot. i wish there was more, but you did a freakin fantastic job. :D
MiraStelloc chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
I'd want a picture of christina washing dishes too. that is not something she'd normally do. oh no! poor owen! that was a bad move on ethan's part. where did he run to?
MiraStelloc chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
Aw so cute! she sure made fast friends with his mom. YAY touch football!
MiraStelloc chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I actually read this like a couple weeks ago, but i just got around to making a fanfic account to tell you how awesome it is. I love Owen and Christina like nobody's business, and i love how you incorporated his nightmares and him strangling her into it, gave it an extra edge. :D
K. Thomas Fenwick chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
that was the BEST thing I have ever read in the whole widey-wide world! moar!
chickleta chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
Love this. Owen and Cristina are both very in character, and I like your OCs as well. I think it's a very realistic depiction of PTSD, based on what I've read.

Is it done? It seems pretty final, but it's not marked as complete, so I put it on alert just to be safe. :)
Glykera chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
i LOVE this fic, wish there was more of it, great fic :)
equisetum chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
I like the over-reacting Owen. It feels more familiar, compared to shiny-happy-people Owen and Cristina. Well written chapter.
equisetum chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
I like the random model trains-seems a reasonable hobby for perfectionist surgeons. So I Owen's dad's slip because of something Owen said or just supposition?
chasse0310 chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
love the way you capture the military side of him after coming back from overseas. This side of Christina is nice to see to.
eac-dudette chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
aw wow that was adorable! i loved it!
ohcyfan chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
What a great mix of fun and serious stuff. The playfulness is really fun and his PTSD reactions make sense. I can really see Owen's family as being exactly like you've portrayed it, and the reactions of everyone to the "after" Owen ring true. I hope you're planning to continue this.