Reviews for Empathy
XSuicuneX chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
AWSOME! I...am not sure about this pairing, not sure about thinking of this as a pairing, but if you leave the pairing part out, this is an awsome oneshot. Mostly 'cause Ryou actually has personality, and because Seto's in it...and someone's managed to put a tiny crack in his egotistical shell he puts over himeself as a defense mechenism.

Anytime Ryou gets to actually show a stronger personality, and Kaiba gets to get a crack in his self delusionism, makes me happy.

I didn't know Ryou had a sister...and he still writes LETTERS to her? Youch...Damn...poor guy, he's just gotten all sorts of hell in his life huh?
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I really loved reading this story.. I wonder what would of happened if Bakura had told Kaiba about losing his sister, would Kaiba of been a little more you know understanding? Great Story..
Lace Kyoko chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Oh, Kaiba has a revelation at the end! Nice!

I knew Bakura had a sister, but I didn't know she died... Does it say that at all in the manga? I think I saw it on wikipedia but did it ever say so for a fact in the manga? I assumed his sis was alive when he was writing letters to her... Hm...
isdonisgood chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
hey ithink this is really good... you've really gotten into the head of kaiba... like i said its really good... and i didn't know that Bakura had a sister so i also learnt something by reading your story... so thanks and keep writing please... bye.