Reviews for Crossroads
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 10/24
I love how Haru is mistaken as a witch
Keep on the writes
OrleaKingsea chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I love both The Cat Returns, and Harry Potter. This was amazing! I especially loved Muta and Haru's conversations!
Thank you for this story.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Wow, a crossover I never though would have worked. And it did, nicely at that.

Bravo. I'm so glad i was recommended this.
Woodswolf chapter 1 . 10/6/2012

...I want a sequel.
Steampunk Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
i loved that story, it was really good
The Beast in Repose chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This was lovely It would have done amazingly as a continued fiction.

I hope you'll consider, because I don't think anyone in the world would do as good as you if you did this. No sucking up, just saying lol.
lambtastic chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Oh so good! I love that Haru continued to say in touch with Baron. I just watched the movie earlier and I love it:) great job on the story! It made me love the movie and Haru even more:)
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Fascinating! 8D Of course, Harry WOULD need a break from the chaos his life comprises of. It makes me wonder why he never took one in the book.

Too devoted to his duty, I suppose. (The exchange between him and Dumbledore was...adorable. I have no other words for it.)

I half expected Harry to find his way to the Bureau...but I kinda like this better. A nice talk with a level-headed stranger was just what he needed.

And it was well-written to boot! xD
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This was a nice fic, Haru giving Harry a bit of piece and maybe some confidence in himself.
AnimeIceFox chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Hmm, I wonder if Haru is some form of Witch or something. I bet Dumbledore knows. _ Thanks for Writing! This was great!
Hikari'sGato chapter 1 . 10/10/2011 Um yesterday I was reading a harry potter and ccs fic and I really liked it so I clicked on the auther's profile. I found at least five fics that I had already read and I had loved them all. So later today I was gonna write a review and tell you haow awsome your stories were when, just cuase I though it was really good, I deciaded to reread a cat returns fic. Then I looked at the auther. You are awsome have you ever considered adding more to this? Either way your a realy good writer thank you for sharing your talent.
SafetyScissors chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Aww, poor Harry! This was really you for writing this.
KrazyKimmy chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Hehehe. Naughty Harry! Running away like that! xD

You caputured the very essance of everyone there, especially Muta and Toto! Well done! :)
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Heh, that was a nice oneshot.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
-grins- This was really good~! I can see this as a chaptered fic - I'd like to read one! Harry has someone who will listen to and talk to him, Haru is really mature and can easily talk to Muta in others presence, Muta and Toto's communtary, and Dumbles knows something...? Huh. Either way, this was BRILLIANT~! -