Reviews for Crossroads
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/6
Bravo. Good story.
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I love how Haru is mistaken as a witch
Keep on the writes
OrleaKingsea chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I love both The Cat Returns, and Harry Potter. This was amazing! I especially loved Muta and Haru's conversations!
Thank you for this story.
Orlea.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Wow, a crossover I never though would have worked. And it did, nicely at that.

Bravo. I'm so glad i was recommended this.
Woodswolf chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Wow.
Beautiful.

...I want a sequel.
Steampunk Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
i loved that story, it was really good
The Beast in Repose chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This was lovely It would have done amazingly as a continued fiction.

I hope you'll consider, because I don't think anyone in the world would do as good as you if you did this. No sucking up, just saying lol.
lambtastic chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Oh so good! I love that Haru continued to say in touch with Baron. I just watched the movie earlier and I love it:) great job on the story! It made me love the movie and Haru even more:)
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Fascinating! 8D Of course, Harry WOULD need a break from the chaos his life comprises of. It makes me wonder why he never took one in the book.

Too devoted to his duty, I suppose. (The exchange between him and Dumbledore was...adorable. I have no other words for it.)

I half expected Harry to find his way to the Bureau...but I kinda like this better. A nice talk with a level-headed stranger was just what he needed.

And it was well-written to boot! xD
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This was a nice fic, Haru giving Harry a bit of piece and maybe some confidence in himself.
AnimeIceFox chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Hmm, I wonder if Haru is some form of Witch or something. I bet Dumbledore knows. _ Thanks for Writing! This was great!
Hikari'sGato chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Wo...wow. Um yesterday I was reading a harry potter and ccs fic and I really liked it so I clicked on the auther's profile. I found at least five fics that I had already read and I had loved them all. So later today I was gonna write a review and tell you haow awsome your stories were when, just cuase I though it was really good, I deciaded to reread a cat returns fic. Then I looked at the auther. You are awsome have you ever considered adding more to this? Either way your a realy good writer thank you for sharing your talent.
SafetyScissors chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Aww, poor Harry! This was really you for writing this.
KrazyKimmy chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Hehehe. Naughty Harry! Running away like that! xD

You caputured the very essance of everyone there, especially Muta and Toto! Well done! :)
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Heh, that was a nice oneshot.