Reviews for There's Always A Tomorrow
Kai chapter 138 . 9/5
Hello, Amber. I just want to say that TAAT has always been a recurring part of my life for the past years. The first time I read it was in 2012, and I was truly impressed that you were devoted to the story. Of course, it wasn't finished at that point. I came back to TAAT in the beginning of 2015. I was lonely and I remembered that there was a story out there that just fit me. I came back to TAAT the summer of 2016. I read through every chapter again and again. I could see how your writing matured and lengthened. You were one of the first authors to inspire me to write more. I love TAAT and Mina, possibly even more than I love CoVT. I just want to thank you and Mina for being my comfort story and being a constant anchor in my life. I just want to thank you for writing a story that kept me up crying at night, and when I look back at those nights, I just smile. Thank you, Amber. Keep on writing because the world needs more writers like you. I'm glad I found TAAT and Mina.
Bset chapter 21 . 2/21
Inside The Fire91 chapter 35 . 1/23
Ashlynn chapter 137 . 12/1/2015
I just finished this chapter, I'm going to read the next one right now... Can't beleive this story is ending
Cheesynuggets chapter 20 . 12/1/2015
Omg you used the MCR song blood! Nfjdkdlcjcjfjdmdmwjcuckfeojchfd I'm dying over hur!
lyrica chapter 138 . 11/17/2015
I have been with this story from the very beginning. I've loved this story so much. I remember staying up late and enduring the horrid pain of dial up Internet, just to read this story. I have to admit, I didn't keep up over the years. I've been busy with life (we all know how that is). I hope to have time to re read what I've missed. Thank you for keeping up and posting. 7 years of dedication. Its funny how I just wonder on here one night, just to see how things are going, and I find this story finished.
The Dhampus chapter 138 . 11/11/2015
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 138 . 10/31/2015
I can't believe it's over :[
Vampire from Lorien chapter 137 . 10/5/2015
Oh I missed you! I was so happy when I saw this chapter was posted! My love goes out to you and Vlad and Mina Amd the rest. Thank you for making my day, week, and month!
The Dhampus chapter 137 . 10/5/2015
im proud to be a fan of you. SEVEN years you showed lots of hard work and devotion even when you were in physical are my role model. thank you so much for these seven years. love you and catch you on the flip Amber. :)
The Dhampus chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
and i dont hate you.
The Dhampus chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
OMG Amber Churchwell replied to me Thx its an honor! and Im sorry i reacted that way its just that you are up there with heather brewer as my favorite writers! and angain thank you for taking the time to write back! :) :) :) :) :) :)
The Dhampus chapter 132 . 9/30/2015
it hurts to see them like this thats all
The Dhampus chapter 131 . 9/30/2015
Amber Churchwell. I Hate You
RaphaelofTheDarkness chapter 136 . 9/26/2015
Great Chapter, sadly your right in the fact it was hard to keep track of this story, but luckily I check the order of how things are listed on my profile's list of stories I've Favorited and what not.
Its nice to know that your still working on it, and honestly I've long since starting this story stopped reading Vladimir Tod Fanfiction, but I still look forward to the end of this one. I wish I could say I liked the whole thing, but honestly I think that if an author doesn't cause a spectrum of feelings to the reader, they might as well as have written some smut, I hope you get the gist of what I'm suggesting here, as much as I hope I love how you end the story I know you'll end it how you think it should end, I just hope everyone else appreciated your writing as much as i have.

If you do read this, assuming you don't get buried in a pile of reviews and PMs, I wanted to say have a nice day along with whatever else of course.
1,705 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »