Reviews for Bad Luck has a Brightside
666snoopy chapter 3 . 9/30
Great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2019
My guess about what YSA means was right!
FreeBird101 chapter 3 . 2/26/2018
Oh my Lord Jesus, I swear this story was probably the only one that had me full on crying for like an entire chapter. I was just as clueless as Naruto and (not knowing any better) felt bad for the precious boy. But well I am glad everything came out right. 10/10 story I loved it A LOT
S. Wright chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
I am re-reading this story after several years when I just noticed this. In Sasuke's note to Naruto telling him he going drive to the dance, it says "...save gas on money" instead of "...save money on gas".

Just thought you would want to know.
JeslynBoo chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
AWWW! Sweet AND smutty, I love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2016
Had fun reading it. This was a good story
DChan21 chapter 3 . 8/28/2015
Another great short storie! I would have love to see more of their college and roommate life! But great work!
Nobodyhonestly chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
I actually looked up what ysa meant on the first chapter and the first was 'you suck ass' , then 'young single adult' and, yeah, 'your secret admirer'.
In other news this is cute and sweet, and almost perfect. Sorry if I'm being picky but I would have ~loved~ some sasuke POV.
Anyway,you're an awesome writer, don't stop even if a story is not so hot or you get a flame, I can't account for anyone else but I, at least, ADORE your stories.
mia chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
Awe that was a cute ending i really liked it naruto is so adorable...know I'ma wait till you post something new or finish something you've already started...so i read your little notification thing I'm not sure what it's called and i know it was two years ago and you may never read this review but I'm really sorry for your loss i also lost some one close to me recently...just know your not alone:)
mia chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
I'm so confused what dose ysa mean is that the college he is going to our that's his way of saying i love you
...anyway this was sad but i like it i like when authors evoke emotion from me it makes the story memorable:)
mia chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
I like this story is cute usually it is naruto that realizes his feelings first but this time it's sasuke which means some how naruto is going to screw things up...:)
sparrowhawk13 chapter 3 . 4/27/2015
So cute!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
i love your way of writing a SasuNaru fanfic

It's just...well if you ever write another one, then please make Naruto the cool guy
And Sasuke falling over him, write his feelings and other stuff
What i'm trying to say is to switch the characters of Naruto and Sasuke

like make Sasuke appear confused about whether Naruto has feelings for him or not
SilverWingDragon151 chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
I love it!
During the first two chapters, I thought Y.S.A meant You're So Adorable. However, just as I was about to start reading the third chapter, I realized what it meant. Then proceeded to scream into my pillow for not knowing sooner.
I really, really liked this fic! Beautiful, the end was not foreseen!
Me chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
I thought ysa mean your sexy ass.