Reviews for Bad Luck has a Brightside
redzaffara chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
i kinda like it
Hunter-nin-Ilki chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
Awesome story. You almost gave me a heart attack when I read that it was Itachi instead of Sasuke...i jumped like 5 feet into the air ready to send a very angry review...then i kept reading _ It was interesting. I feel for Naruto when he finds out that all his friends know everthing before he does...happens to me too. Well it really seems like you've had to say good bye to some really good friends or you're really good at the whole emotional aspect. If you always write like this then keep it up. _
KylisaJade chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
Haha. I'm sorry but that was the cutest funniest Sasu/Naru story ever! I loved it!

- Zera
Bankotsu's Sexy Bunny Girl chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
... absolutely positively amazingness!
Hiding my identity chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
Absolutely brilliant story! I shall have to check out the rest of yours. Loved it!
world secret chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
just one thing: WOW! i'v been glued at my laptop like a travian-addicted player all the story long! i loved ur writing, and i simply adored how u built every character _

*woot*
greeneboy313 chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
very cute story loved it.
denayaira chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
Luph this fic!

Good job!
lildemonicfoofubunni chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
-Warning a bit of rambling following the beep- BEP I loved you story truth be told I read Bedshhets frist, I like the title *looks around* so I am a yaoi junkie. I wish I could give you a more insight review so, and I quote, " A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding gift a reader can give. Please use this golden opportunity to offer a well deserved praise and/or tips for improvement." Well, sorry Mr. Rewiew suggestion man I shalln't follow thine rules.

*Hands you a large plate of cookies and a banner exclaiming your greatness*
(I knew what YSA meant by the end of the chapter *smiles and takes a cookie*)
mimori101 chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
I loved the YSA thing it was so cute, the whole story was just great!
XxDrEaMcHiLdxX chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
OMG i really like it even when I was hoping that the 'YSA' thing mean something more but blah! and this is the end, well i think it end pretty good and yeah, that's it so L.L8r!
Uchiha Ichigo123 chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
I really liked this story. It was very good.-
Tarff chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
I LOVED IT! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I'm so glad you finished it! And it was WONDERFUL! I'm glad you're obsessed. So am I... and everybody else on here reading these fanfics. And I think I'll go check out 'Bite!' since I like your stories so far (I've only read a couple though since I just recently found your stories). Although, I may not be able to read 'til tomorrow. I have midterms and whatnot. *sigh* But you just put me in a great mood with this story, so continue on! *Smiles*
Yaoi Tama chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
That was awesome! You did an awesome job.

I was laughing so hard when I pictured Neji chasing Kiba in dress shoes and yes I think Neji could catch Kiba in them.
Exonoesis chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Wow, really great. I love how well you play Naruto and Sasuke. I think it's pretty true to thier personalities. (hope that's spelled rigt) Anyways I'm getting off subject, really great and can't wait to read more (which I think I will right now) lol peace
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »