Reviews for Bad Luck has a Brightside
E2v6a chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
OMG! that was such a good story! i loved the way you depicted each character! it was so well written too! please think about doing a continuation like in college or something or write more stories like this one because it was so god! I love naruxsasu
purropolisprincess chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
no prob can't wait for more!
Candicehrt chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
so sad and awesome
Gold Chocolate Cake chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
OH whats gonna happen?
Dante's Waltz chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
You have done it again, writing another amazing story. You have a gift for keeping the characters in line and creating another beautifully illustrated story that holds my interest throughout the reading. Your style of writing is a rarity that most take for granted and I have become so accustomed to reading utter crap that your stories are just a breathe of fresh air I have been searching for. I am so enticed by this story and I really look forward to reading more! Great job with that last chapter and I can't wait for more!
bazoot chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
wow! i adore this story! :3

it's nice how Naruto finally realised that he does actually love Sasuke. XD

can't wait to read the next chapter, i'm trying to work out what YSA means, although me working out what it means is like Naruto living without ramen, it just isn't gonna work... x33
SaVvYsWeEt chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
omg what happened next
manic the hedgehog chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
sad its over i personally thuink a third chapter would be good to see what happens and i still dont know what YSA means :P
My Crushed Candy Heart chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
please do the last chapter!i really wanna know how it ends!stupid sasuke...deciding to leave...
acertaininsomniac chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
plz plz pplzz do the last chapter! i wanna no wat YSA means! plus this is very well written and i wanna no wat happens haha
Tarff chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
YES! Finish it! I'll die if you don't! (okay, maybe not but) PLEASE! I can't have this story NOT finished right now! It's too good and the music I'm listening to is too good. And I think I'm gonna cry if you just leave it like this. Why is it even in the 'Complete' section right now? You want me to cry, don't you? *teary eyes* It's a really good story so far though. But you can't leave Naruto in that mess and Sasuke feeling so rejected! Don't do it to them! Please!

*I know I'm insane, but I think Naruto rubbed off on my*

And does YSA mean Your Secret Admirer? I bet it does.

Oh! I forgot to tell you, in the first chapter, Sasuke's letter said something about not wanting to waste "gas on money" instead of "money on gas" and I thought you might want to know. I only caught it when I read the letter a second time, but um... I thought maybe you'd wanna know. :? Perhaps... Anyway, I really DO hope you finish this story.
Kippikub chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Fantastic chapter!
KAREE chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
No don't leave it like that! Please post one more chapter. Pleaseplease please.
Midori-Apple chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Once again, poor, poor Naruto. He just broke all his rules. I also feel for Sasuke. He must be really confused. Although I was warned I did not see this one comming.

I understand that Naruto ran, finaly figuring his feelings. Must be hard for him. I would be pissed off as well if someone would tell me that there leaving on such a short notice. Also you have just uncovered your true feelings as well.

I really hope that you'll write the next chapter, because this is so sad (Really loves happy endings).

I still really like Naruto and Sasuke in this story. I think they'll have a really nice time together when they'll have everthing figured out. Funny and full of insults, but I think also some cuteness.

Now I really gotta read the final chapter! Please write more. I hope my long review will also help this time.

Still you did really grate on this story. I dunno what else to say. Sasuke and Naruto still fit and so does their relationship.

Also I gotta say the other characters are really well done to! Kiba and Naruto are like true brothers and Sakura is such a good friend. To bad she got cut off. Then Naruto truly would have no where to run. I can really tell that Naruto has some nice friends and I hope the'll somewhat stick together after high school.

Men I have to much time on my hands. Sorry for writing this insanly long review (It could still be longer, but okay). I'll stop putting you to sleep.

Thank you for another great chapter and I'll be waiting for the next one.
MarinaDelRay chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
ooh...there has to be another chapter. i can't believe he just ran away like that. what will sasuke think?
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »