Reviews for Bad Luck has a Brightside
purropolisprincess chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
i want that last chapter now! lol anyway this was interesting lol oh but um i was just wondering is sabaku the sand siblings last name or is that just with gaara being sabaku no gaara? anyway i lke this! and its driving me crazy what YSA means so please write next chap soon!

O and it isnt yaoi but if u have time a feel like it would you please read my story?
RaionbowPoptarts chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Pease continue!

Sorry lol but this ..3 shot is great so far!

Plus you cant leave Naruto just there! What about Sasuke? Does he like Naruto? Damn that chapter wouldv'e been amazing in Sasuke's view as well ( as well cause this chapter was amazig lol) Sorry I seriously am a fangirl at heart..ugh that's a scary thought. Anyway this was a great chapter, and you'r perception of the charecters was spot on. Can't wait for the rest

Much Love

RP
Spencer OO chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! I WANT THE LAST CHAPTER! WAHAAH! pwease?
mama-Ichigo chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
wow wow wow! I loved it! keep up the good work
megumi-inoue san chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
you left alot of stuff unfinished, like what about the ride to the dance? and what happend after it? also what is YSA?

you should really tie those loose ends up...
Dante's Waltz chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Post more soon! I'm excited for more! Great job with the first part! I wonder what will happen?
Kippikub chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
AH! I missed your writing! Anywho, I love the story. I've never read a naruto fic with this pairing, but it's fantastic. Much love! Toodles! ~Keitorin
RaionbowPoptarts chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
This was really good. I like how you had Naruto not be a total idiot like some writers have him and have it so he's actually kinda responsible and a bit deductive, like how he noticed sasuke was nervous but at the same time had noo idea what happened after Sasuke kissed him. I can't wait to read more of this.

Much Love

RP
Midori-Apple chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Poor, poor Naruto...

Great chapter! Naruto is so funny. I also liked the car you gave Naruto, seem perfect for him! Especially the colour!

I really hope you'll continue with this story. I kinda enjoy Naruto's hopeless tries to get himself out of confusions (I'm really evil, nah... I guess I just know the feeling). I can't wait for the drive to the dance. Poor confused Naruto, it'll probably be embarasing for the both of them. Hopefully they'll be able to get to the dance savely...

I also like the way the characters got formed in this chapter. Sasuke even got nervous in a Sasuke way. It didn't seem weird. I guess Sasuke also alsway will be an ass. I do admire his courage to just kiss Naruto!

Naruto is just slow as always. I think he'll never stop being dense, but that's what makes him so funny. Jup the two of them are a good combination.

Thank you for a great story so far an forgive my horrible grammar and sp... It's late!
jenniebennie chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
No dont leave it there. Finish it. Its so cute :O)
MEH XD chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
THREE SHOT! THREE SHOT! XD XD -jumps around- I mean you cant just leave it like that! GASP!
CHSgrl09 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
ah.. i hope there is more to this!

this is really good!
Hyper-active Neko-chan chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
You should definitely continue this!
Candicehrt chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I loved it. it was so freakin cute
kiela chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
wow that was very good. next chapter please!
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »