Reviews for Bad Luck has a Brightside
Rena chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
This chapter was interesting. Naruto is actually quite smart, but still dobe... What is Naruto now gonna do that he has figured out who he loves ~ ? Interesting!
Rena chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Interesting ~!
risiblehaptic chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Great story! I love your work.
Roukon13 chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
Wow nice story the YSA was kinda shocking but once it was said I kinda wish I realized something like that sooner great story!
Roukon13 chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Wow nice chapter I loved the ending sentence!
Roukon13 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Good chapter but there were a few typos, but only like 4 that I noticed
godlet chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Okay... I didn't read the whole chapter yet (Stopped at two paragraphs down from the note Sasuke gave Naruto...) So, I have no idea if 'YSA' is revealed in the story yet. But, when I first read YSA, I totally thought 'You Suck Ass' and I'm like '...That's not very cute...'
LovelyCookie chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
oh wow! This was better than I imagined! You really are one of the best authors in FF and the only one who's first person POV style of writing I can stand (and actually enjoy).

I can't believe I restrained myself from reading ahead to find out what YSA meant. I'm glad I didn't because that moment actually made my eyes water. It was so cute!
Xiah-sensei chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
Oh this was fantastic! i could feel everything Naruto was feeling... And the then BAM Sasuke's true intentions are revealed! Awesome!
Mizura12 chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
gyaaa

that was jst soooo amazing :D

love it soooo much ~~

_~
Rii-Chan.xx chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Awwww I loved this sooooo much I just wish it had lasted longer if only but putting as a three-shot was very smart of you smart cookie o love you love this xx
Nami-chan chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
Lol i love ur stories! They r awsum! Lol i think neji can catch kiba in dress shoes if he really wanted too lol i also cracked up at the part wher Naruto said to fuck the stupid hprse he's gettin a dog lol well anyway ur awsum n keep writing ill be xheking for new stories keep up the good work! *thumbs up*
greentamagotchi97 chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Fuck the stupid horse, I'm taking my money and getting a dog. A dog that won't do these weird things to me.

...

I think there is always some kind of epic line in your stories, that sticks with me. I loved this one too! :D
Cereal-Killa chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Haha, such a cute story :)

I'm really glad I read this, it made me all happy and what not :3

Now I'm going to go read your other stories! Again, great job with this one!
T. F chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
Another amazing story. I've now finished reading all of your Naruto SasuNaru fanfics; and, to tell you the truth, I'm a little sad that there isn't more and won't be more for who knows how long, though I'm sure your book will be amazing. Good luck!

Note: Oh, in this storym and at least 1 of the others, Naruto sometimes calls Sasuke "Dobe" when (I think) he should be saying "Teme". It's just a little confusing b/c I keep thinking that your switching the POV to Sasuke instead of Naruto.

There are also a few spelling errors in your stories (but don't worry 'cause they don't take away from the story).

Yeah, so, good luck with your present and future writing aspirations :)
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »