Reviews for I hate my name
AuricEspeon chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This is really sentimental. I think that you should make more of these kinds, because you're really good at them.
everhearted chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
for those of you who don't know French, here's the translation:

La Lune...quelle belle l'object...

"The Moon...what a beautiful thing..."

thanks for the good read! _
Omen94 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
In one word you can say that this story is good.

Still, I had loved to read the other ending.
wincesting chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Wow...this is such a wonderful fic. I really love it excellent. Sweet nice...wow.
Auresque chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This is actually pretty nice. I don't usually read OCs or Players as themselves based on the Pokemon Games, but this particular title caught my eye.

Aron is a steel/ground type. Yes, physic attacks are not effective toward it, Aron still has very low special defense and it should still damage the Pokemon a fair amount.

Although it is written that Lunla lost the chance to see the world and adventure, it seems like Lunla was missing the chance to have fame and glory to be known that she saved the world.

Very nice story overall :)
TheRantingPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Aw... I like it...You should make more like this... I acutally wanted to cry... It is very good
ShadX - Shadow Elf chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
This is so sad...
Kinghy chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
This story was quite well-written. However, I have a feeling that it was a move of stupidity on L'eaur's part to send Lunla out of the cave. Considering Lunla's mentality, he runs the risk of Lunla just simply escaping and Star not being brought back to them. It was very emotional to watch Star release Lunla, as it is hard to just let someone go like that. However, Star did have some thoughful last words for Lunla. I was wondering what Star intended to do to Lunla after the Ralts attacked Silvshi. What she going to reprimand Lunla? If so, that would be ill-advised, considering Lunla's attitude towards her trainer, if Star was aware of it, which she probably was. Another thing, if French and other languages exist in the Pokemon World, does it mean that in your story, the Pokemon World is a small, secluded segment of our world? In my mind, that is the case, with each region being an extra U.S. state in the Bermuda Triangle. Don't ask me where I got the idea from.
WereDragon chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Well, what can I say? This is an interesting and thought provoking story, especially when you consider the life lesson to be learned from reading this piece. Of course, I was wondering how things would turn out had Lunla stayed with Star. Evidently, if she stayed, then Lunla's children won't be born. Who would she be telling the story to then? Would it be just Lunla's reflections of how close she came to throwing away her chance? Somehow, I believe that Lunla only felt regret over her decision AFTER Star and her former teammates became famous, therefore making it seem that Lunla would only be in it for the fame that stopping Groudon brings about. If so, I can still see a selfish element to Lunla. I really liked the story and I was wondering if you could post the alternate ending you were talking about. That way, other readers can see how differently Lunla's situation would have been. Personally, I'm not a fan of nicknaming my Pokemon, I just think it seems weird. That, and also considering the fact that I suck at thinking up names.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I've a Gardy myself. Grace, and her "cousin" Akira Gallade. This makes me think of how much I love them and what I owe them. Thank-you.
Sparkly Emerald chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
This was pretty good. I really like it. It's something that makes you think about how if you miss your chance to do something great you may never get another chance.
Regii chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Woot! Hacking the School's internet to get on FF ftw!

Anyway, I loved this! It really made me think about Pokemon ruby and nicknames and stuff again. Especially the ending, that really made me think. I also give my Pokemon weird nicknames, too. All the time - I mean, CALADBOLG for my Garchomp? XD

Anyway, this has really inspired me. Well done, love. :)

Regii