Reviews for The Unexpected Bend
BubblySweets chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Lol this was funny i grew lot of giggles! XD
Mei Chan is Random chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
ha, Black Star would do anything to be the star of the show... even be the heroine.
orangehotchocolate chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
*cackles* very entertaining. very. I wish i had the guts to post my writings of crack ideas. (i don't, they would be way to weird. but probably hilarious. *shrugs*) i liked it ah-lot! ;D
doodlefreak chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Well, two people certainly did bend off the strait end of this story...if you know what I mean ::cough Soul and Star cough:: Aha, joking. I love the crack :3 I would add this to my C2, but I don't think you'd appreciate your story being in a slash archive, now would you? Ah well, I can appreciate platonic love between them ::pinches their cheeks:: So cute!
Ghost-Toast chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
lol

I love how BlackStar wants to play the lead even tho it's made for a woman!

and that little comment at the the end "having second thoughts on her partners sexuality"
Chiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I laughed HARD at this. It was great XD
MaRuune chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
funny!

simple but funny.

cute one-shot
iRishou chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Maka: (stares, having second thoughts on her partner’s sexuality) SO DAMHELL FUNNY!
FlareKnight chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Haha now that was pretty funny. You just knew Black Star would make a scene when the star role wasn't given to him. Would expect him to have the whole thing rewritten so he can be the lead.

Wouldn't mind Kid shooting Black Star and Soul again during that strange moment. Poor Maka and Tsubaki.

Pretty fun I have to say. Sure you could try to pull it off seriously but this is just fine on its own.
FallenRaindrops chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Strange. Very strange fic. But, I like it. I'm strange myself, after all. Can't wait to see if this play will actually happen properly!
Lusciously chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Baha, hilarious! Crack, yes, but totally, epically awesome! Soul's sexuality has been questioned by Maka at last... xD Keep going!
N o L L i 3 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
SO FREAKING HILARIOUS!

I love the ending, Maka questioning Soul's sexuality. Haha~!

Now all we need is for Kid to get out of his puddle mode and let his fingers "slip" again.

Really funny, great job.
bluesonmondays chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
OMG... This definitely made my morning. I'm laughing my ass off now! :P
inky.13 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
was definitely laughing..XD

excellent crack
THE AWESOME chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I MUST SAY, THIS IS AN AMAZING PIECE OF WORK. HOW YOU CREATE THESE CHARACTERS, THESE BONDS, AND THE AWESOME, SUPER-COOL HILARIOUS COMEDY BETWEEN ALL THE CHARACTERS IS JUST MARVELOUS! ALL OF THE CHARACTERS ARE SO VERY VERY IC, EVEN IN CRACK! IT'S SO GREAT, I LOVE READING YOUR STORIES! PLEASE CONTINUE TO NURTURE YOU FANTASTIC GIFT OF WRITING AND BIRTHING THESE AMAZING IDEAS! YOU'RE AN AWESOME WRITER!