Reviews for You Found Me
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
Kind of reminds me of a bad fic called a matter of trust except Peyton is such a stupid mega bitch (except she is written as right and saint one others are forced fairly to say sorry to) and here Lucas lashing off here except he is grieving. I don't see Luke ever acting this if he ever blamed her, he would know he and Keith would still risk their lives.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Ahh omg why haven't you finished this story? It's really good, you're an amazing writer. If by some miracle you read this, please update. It's too good to leave unfinished!
rhcprule chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
love it :)
LPlove chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
I miss this fic so much!
mimi11052003 chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Aww, this is one of the saddest stories I think I've ever read on this site. I love that this is so different from the many post-shooting stories out there. Update soon!
redguitar chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
please finish this! its great! and trust me i understand you anger towards season 7..i cant even watch it for a second without thinking how stupid it is now that leyton is gone. but its good we still get them in fanfics so defs finish this
xWhite Winged Angelx chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
update soon! u cant leave a story like this go abandoned :(

i really really wanna knw wat happens so please please please UPDATE SOON!
Aimee chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
You have to update this story, its far too good to leave unfinished.

I had always wondered what might happen if Lucas blamed Peyton for losing Keith and your story is the only one I could find about it. And its just amazing, so I really hope you'll continue with it.
Suituup chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
One word : WOW.

I just read your story, and I've been transported from the beggining to the end! Your writing is wow ! I loved the NP scenes,it was wonderful !

Amazing job ;)
addie chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
WOW; i have just started to read this story and atm its AMAZING! :D

update soon please. :)
NuRseLovesLP chapter 4 . 5/20/2009
Update soon please!
NuRseLovesLP chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
OMG!
NuRseLovesLP chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
OMG! i almost cried with this chapter!

tell me he is going to regret this!

Please!
JeniLyn2000 chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
I didn't think I would like this but it is so good. I hope you update soon.
lalez chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
omg why didn't i find this earlier

this is fantasitc work

can't wait for another chapter;-)