Reviews for My Everything
Guest chapter 22 . 7/8/2012
I have been reading & keeping up w/ this story for a week & I LOVE IT!:D I then realized when I was on chapter 5 that this story hasn't been updated since 2009. That being said, I still love it, & maybe could you continue it, or possibly start a new story about the baby?:D Either way its great, & don't stop writing cause your real good at it ;).
BalletDancer14 chapter 22 . 1/10/2012
Omg, this is soooo good! Please update soon!
liveekins chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I came across this story a few days ago. Please update! :D
Sorcha15 chapter 22 . 1/3/2011
I love this story please keep writing.
kelly chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
i love this just one thing PLEASEEEE STOP CALLING BILLIE "BILL" i dunno why but it sounds reaaly wrong, other than that the storys great
haushinka1097 chapter 22 . 4/21/2010
wow this is the best story i have ever read! i cried three times! ]
larissa chapter 22 . 12/28/2009
what an awesome storyy...

top job man
Evenstar606 chapter 22 . 12/11/2009
This story is pretty awesome! I just stumbled across it after typing in 'Green Day' in the search bar out of curiosity. I'm just getting into the actual members of Green Day, even though I've been a fan of their music since American Idiot came out. I'd never heard of them before that album.

Of course, Billie Joe is my favorite so I'm glad this story is about him. I hope you'll have the time to update this story again, because I'd like to see what happens from here.
GreenDay21 chapter 22 . 12/6/2009
This story is so good! Please keep writing...It is like my favorite story so far, and I love Green Day.
RealitysLimits chapter 22 . 10/20/2009
i really like this story :D
PerfumeRoseRed chapter 22 . 9/12/2009
Good story, luv it lots and lots keep writing I cried a little a few times reading this!
ZombiesForNarnia chapter 21 . 8/15/2009
That was so sweet! I hope it is a girl. xD
ZombiesForNarnia chapter 15 . 7/26/2009
I love your story! Please keep going!
mimistar13-x -x chapter 13 . 4/28/2009
carry on please :D :D
Kakashis-girl90 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Love the story. Please up-date soon!_