Reviews for Victim of Circumstance
therealcaramel chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
OMG! You have no idea how much I loved this!
KG Wulf chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I loved your story. It was like living every step of the way with Lex - his fears, his need for her.

The ending was also surprising. You made me cry. This story is great in that old bittersweet kind of way - when we know that there's love but so many things in the way and even then we keep our faith that everything will be okay somehow.
kellou24 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I enjoyed this story! Chloe's condition reminds me of Dre Barrymores in 50 first dates... Great story! Shows a really good side of Lex in my oppinion!
lexie2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Ive already given you feedback on this fic on NS. A marvellous one-shot with a suprise ending.
elly32 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
WOW!

Intense! With the way you wrote this I's able to imagine this situation clearly!

Such a tragedy, such a powerful emotions!

Amazing!
anon chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Wow, I really enjoyed this story. I like how the reader mirrors Chloe by discovering the complexity of the relationship little by little. You made Lex an extremely sympathetic character. I felt for him right until I thought he betrayed Chloe. And even then I was still trying to make justifications. But then that little extra twist you wrote at the end just really made me heartbroken, but in a very lovely way. Great job.