Reviews for Taking Risks and Tempting Fate
Guest chapter 20 . 5/13/2015
Please update I'm really interested
LittleRedDevil8 chapter 20 . 11/2/2014
I hope one day you update this gem of a story. I love it and it's precursor. Thank you fir writing them!
zanderh11 chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
this has been a truly fantastic story, and i loved every second of it, again i loved the basic overall ideas for the story from the begining and you did a great job with it from there. i assume by the fact this hasnt been updated in years you arnt going to...oh well, not going to yell at you for that, although i suppose it would be nice if you did.
anyways, finished or not, thx again for this great story, good luck, bye!
zanderh11 chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
great chapter and i love all the twists your are puting on the episodic story.
also good job with the angst, pulls at the hearts strings abit
Konga chapter 20 . 9/14/2012
Love both these stories. Hope u haven't forgot about it :)
charmed-darkangel chapter 20 . 4/14/2012
Just read the story (both parts) for the "hundredth" time since I first stumbled upon it :D Just thought to let you know that it is AMAZING and I really hope you haven't completely given up on it because it is too good to be ditched ;) Hope someday you'll finish it!
Caity chapter 20 . 1/3/2012
I absolutely love this story! One of the best 'Camteen' fics that I've read! You haven't updated in a while...so I've assumed you're not going to continue it further, which is a big shame :( I'll keep an eye on it though just in case you change you mind! :P
TheMysticForce chapter 20 . 12/22/2011
Well done.
RainingHotdogs chapter 20 . 8/12/2011
I really enjoyed this story and it's prequel it's nice to finally find a story that has a decent length and substance. The funny thing is when I whatch House I hate the thought of "Cadley" but it feels so right in the world of fanfiction especially in this story, it seemed more believable than the usual "13's bi somehow she has sex with Cameron" storyline, I wasn't sure I'd go for the whole kid thing but I really like it. The fact that it hasn't been updated since last year makes me think it won't be but I hope it is and am putting it on alert just in case.
Hustle91 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I love this story!..when r u going to pst a new chapter?...n u shld defntly write another story fllwng ths one,it wll b gd:P!...nice work!
Hal chapter 20 . 3/3/2011
I can't believe I missed this update for so long! I need to read more, haha.

Congratulations on your marriage, that is awesome!

I loved this chapter.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 20 . 1/22/2011
Haven't reviewed in a while. Sorry about that, mate. Anyways, this chapter was fantastic. I definitely like Dr. Branum. He's calm, collected, and really just wants to help Remy. I hope she'll let him.

And I read your profile. Congrats on getting married! I wish you both the best of luck.

The previews for your upcoming stories are also amazing. I can't wait to read them.
Lauren chapter 20 . 1/3/2011
I just read taking a chance and this in a couple of days. I really enjoyed it. I usually dont read stories that are not complete, but your TaC was so good that I wanted to read this one too. Thank you for writing it, I also like reading a little about you at the begining and end of the stories. Good luck in your marriage.
miralinda chapter 20 . 12/30/2010
Didn't expected an update at all but what a surprise to find it while I randomly checked my email while on vacation.

I liked the chapter, whish there were more cam and remy on it but I was happy anyway.

Can't believe remy is still so secretive, didn't she learn anything?
charmed-darkangel chapter 20 . 12/25/2010
VERY VERY nice chapter, absolutely love the length. I just finished re-reading the entire story (and the previous part as well), and have to say: Great job! Beautifully written!

House seems to be less annoying with 13, which is unusual but expected.

Is Kutner's sadness a foreshadowing on his impending death? I wonder how 13 is going to react about someone else in her life killing themselves.

Therapy looks to be 13's most annoying problem at the moment, specially with House knowing about it and interfering. I don't think it will go well with crisis coming up (Kutner's suicide). I know ur trying to stick to the show and the time lines but i would like to see more problems facing 13 (substance abuse and suicidal thoughts don't go away that easily).

Also thirteen still doesn't know about the file House gave Cameron about 13's life. She probably won't react well to that, specially if someone other than Cameron informed her, or if Cameron slipped.

Is Foreman really out of the picture or is he going to be seeking for 'revenge'?

Again, amazing job and i selfishly hope that you will decide to update this story before the year is over. If not, please try to update, this story is too good to be left hanging!