Reviews for The rose cross school for alternative magicks
i.love.baka.usagis.laven chapter 8 . 7/3
*cries*
thebizarrehairtrio chapter 8 . 6/3
Ughhhhhh! Cliffhanger! Why?! You're killing me here! Please, please, please update~! I'm begging you!
pikaree1 chapter 8 . 5/30
"I'll update soon I promise," the authoress said.

Six years later, people are still waiting. WHY?! WHY DID YOU END ON SUCH A CLIFFHANGER?! WHYYYYYYYYYY?! *sobs*
Anime lover 46565555 chapter 1 . 5/3
Oh my god! one of the best crossovers i have ever seen! pleases don't let us hang with such a big cliff hanger any longer and update!
snowywolf7 chapter 8 . 4/4
Oh pretty pretty pretty please continue this story. You have so many eager readers awaiting the fantastic conclusion to this tale. This chapter had amazing action and the cliffie...I can't. Please update :)
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 8 . 12/13/2015
Why? Why you end this brilliantness right there?! I love this story so far! Thank you so freaking much for writing this! XD I can't wait to read more!
Tcheka chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
make that FIVE YEARS and no update... gosh diddly darn it you promised! (same tho. i havent watched or read in like 2 years...) \_(ツ)_/
LovePuppy25 chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
MORE! omg! I want to know how he is going to survive this! *fangirl* lol
Tcheka chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
FOUR YEAR IS NOT SOON
I HAVE READ THIS AT LEAST A DOZEN TIMES OVER THE COURSE OF LIKE THREE YEARS ONLY TO BE LEFT WITH SHEER DISAPPOINTMENT EACH TIME.
PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN OR AS SOON AS YOU WANT TO IDK PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU
LDK chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
What!? What!? You can't leave it there! Dear lord! This was one of the most intense battle scenes I've read, with massive applications at Allen's next move, and then it's left here!? Noo! Please update, this story needs to at least get another chapter here! Pleeease? Thanks for writing what you have so far!
8shinigamikiller8 chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
I sincerely hope you continue after that cliffhanger. I really like your story though. :)
kickassdani chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
NOOO! DON'T END IT THERE!
Nogizaka Ayumi chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
Aww...update? Please?
Awsomeangel chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
SOON? IT'S BEEN ALMOST FOUR YEARS? TAT
Slam'in Burst chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
YOU NEED TO UPDATE RIGHT AWAY!¡!¡!