Reviews for Blood Moon
Hero Dean chapter 7 . 4/24
Please update I love your work
Mashrose chapter 7 . 3/10
Not soon enough! I love this story!
kitakitsunage chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
Diagon Alley is Diagonally like the direction the alley is setup. Love the story but wish you would update.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
BTW: YOu can still get to Forks from Sequim since you take Highway 101 thru Port Angeles thru the windy NW tip of the Olympics and the tiny tiny town of "Pfft" Washington.

My uncle and Dad who saw it in a topography map saw it and we ate at a restuarant near it called Joyce Cafe.

The actual *town* is just a bunch of houses so it's not officially a town or anything since there isn't even a post office.

You can't have a town without a post office!

Forks at least has some stuff but is 2 hours to either Port Angeles or Aberdeen WA and the cut off highway to Olympia WA.

The climate of Western Washington alone has a GAZILLION micro climates all of it's own vegetation and weather effects which the slightest elevation plays a role in rain fall/snowfall patterns.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Sequim would've been a better choice due to being in the Olympic Rain shadow and get sunshine or even partly cloudy days when Seattle gets a constant light rain.

I wonder if the bigger Port Angeles is still enough in the Sequim rain shadow effect since they are only 10 mins from each other and have an official weather station.
sakurakhadag chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
It should be HUNGRY instead of HUNGREY. Thought I'd point it out.
Gravity's Child chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
Shish Kebobs are yummy. I like seafood and chicken ones the best. Yum!
Pencil for President chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
Shish kabob
Pencil for President chapter 5 . 9/9/2015
Goldfish
Good explanations I really enjoyed the way you explained the different types of vampires.

Pencil out
ManyGamePlayer chapter 7 . 6/18/2015
You know, now that you mentioned it, a shish kabob sounds really good. And I absolutely love this story! Please update soon! ;)
SinfulLies chapter 7 . 5/30/2015
Um, I definitely shish kabob think (nice word play, eh?) That you should update this story because it is too good to leave right there! Story is bloody well amazing and I hope you update soon!
SinfulLies chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
I have the same thing with my Spanish teacher! She talks in Spanish, she does her lessons in Spanish, she gives out work in Spanish, and I'm just sitting there confused cause I don't understand a got damn thing! Oh, and Goldfish! ;)
Anon chapter 7 . 4/19/2015
This is such an interesting story. Please update!
Silv Sapphire chapter 7 . 2/25/2015
...Diagon Alley is from the word diagonally...If I'm not mistaken
Scarlett Phoenix chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
Good job!
I enjoy your writing style and I'm looking forward to reading more. Keep up the good writing, and don't ever be afraid to let go of the grammar rules - after all, you can always edit later.
- S. P.