Reviews for Blood Moon
Silv Sapphire chapter 7 . 2/25
...Diagon Alley is from the word diagonally...If I'm not mistaken
Scarlett Phoenix chapter 5 . 2/17
Good job!
I enjoy your writing style and I'm looking forward to reading more. Keep up the good writing, and don't ever be afraid to let go of the grammar rules - after all, you can always edit later.
- S. P.
Ps. Goldfish
Guest chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
I adore this story so please continue updating! It's the best! XD
DragonStorm the phoenix chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Goldfish
o9iuyt chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
great story, please continue, will harry be pregnant? what about sirius? is he free?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
Beyl... I think I love you. Thanks for the amazing stories!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
OH MY GOD UPDATE THIS IS PERFECT
aaronpd1968 chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
I am enjoying your story so far. I agree with your note about using a different language in the story and not at least including a translation in the body of the story. It is aggravating.

My only criticisms so far: 1. Harry's vehicle would not have warmed up without the engine already being running. Some of the more expensive vehicles available today may have electric heat, but a vehicle of that age would need to use the heat of the water to heat the interior of the vehicle. 2. Your idea of the potion use for obscuring the mention and usage of magic is one I have not seen in any other stories, but I don't think it would work like that. 250 years ago would be roughly the middle of the 1700's and there were not government controlled water systems like we have today. Also, many rural dwellings even today, my parents for example, do not have access to water systems and must use wells and pumps to have indoor plumbing.
skendo chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
Really good :) More?
ko-zaru92 chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
it allways bothered me that Eward first stalked and later dated his 'food' and nobody thought it strange. Is there a expression for that?
Bashirisuku chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
awwww, so cute and sweet! now I wish I that I could kill old voldie so they an live happily mated.
Shadow315 chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
Can they find a way to tell the Cullens about magic?! blood pops, potions, etc can help them!

MORE SOON! you haven't updated in FOREVER! I want to know what happens! Please update! Or at least say IF you're even GOING to update, this way I don't just wait around for nothing!

-shadow