Reviews for Still Being
LovelyLoves chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
lol, maybe it's him calling Bella "kid", but Edward is like a dysfunctional, bad boy Mr. Big. Probably just the way I'm reading him... :)
Shanael chapter 8 . 10/8/2009
love this fic, soso much.

hope you keep with it :]
twilightluver11 chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
are you writing this anymore?
Karalynn chapter 9 . 7/18/2009
I love your story! The way you've written the characters - they really come to life. I can't believe the pressure Bella has dealt with on a daily basis - I think the Edward you've created is a great foil for her to let out some steam. I feel so sad for Bella's mother and angry over Charlie blaming her. I hope Edward realizes that Bella was just overloaded with the situation and comes back to help her through the situation. They really seem like they can help each other, or be each other's downfall. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Mikablueyez chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
Please update soon!
Kopri chapter 9 . 6/4/2009
I love your story, you have such a way of translating words into emotions or rather emotions into 's truly amazing and admirable, I hope you keep writing like this and never let anything bring you down. Even if it's just a hobby or a pastime is worth the time and honest dedicatio. My father is indeed a drug adict and in depresion, my stepdad is a drunk and my mother thinks she's a teenager. If I could say someone is describing my feelings it would be this amazing story . Hope you keep writing, can't wAit for more' Throughly touched and thankfull, Kopri.
iamdysfunctional chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
PLEASE TELL ME YOU UPDATE
kmf333 chapter 9 . 5/26/2009
hey.. just checking in for an update. hope everything is ok. this was an excellent start, and I'm very curious to see what happens next.
Stephanie chapter 9 . 5/22/2009
I really love your story! It doesn't take addiction and its effects on families lightly, which is truly appreciated. I know from first hand experience, that it is not an easy thing to deal with and sometimes there is no solution. A lot of the stories I've read here that deal with this issue, do not write it with the delicacy and honesty that you have. Your Bella and Edward interaction is perfect - you don't compromise Bella's ideals, but she is still believable for her situation. I'm terrified for Bella after this last chapter! Not to mention, she may have lost the only person who could have any sort of understanding. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
hhtake2 chapter 9 . 5/16/2009
bah! this story is addictive, im waiting to see where edward takes her. please continue...x
ggggggggggggg chapter 9 . 5/3/2009
wow. that was really good, well, not good but it's wonderful writing. plus the fact that i was listening to we are all on drugs when i read this and that's the perfect song. but really, update soon, charlie's being a dick and someone *cough* edward *cough* needs to yell at him.
aklsdjf chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
love it please keep on writing :DD
jantanamo chapter 9 . 4/10/2009
So I've been a bit behind, but I caught up with the past few chapters this morning, and man... I'm dying here! You do a great job of writing Bella. She comes across both mature and tough yet still 16 and confused. I really enjoy seeing the friendship build between her and Edward though she may have just punched a whole in his trust.

I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter, and I'm really glad I took the time to catch up.

Hope to read more soon!
Anon chapter 9 . 4/7/2009
please update!

I really like this story and i dont want it to be left as a stand still :(!
Adair7 chapter 9 . 4/5/2009
Oh my gosh, how did I miss this chapter?

Wow, there was so much heartfail in this chapter. I feel crushed for all the characters involved.

Edward - I feel so much for Edward. He's so broken and is just dismissed and discarded by everyone. This whole story you can see he's reaching out to Bella, not only because she needs someone who understands, but because HE needs someone who understands and who he can talk to as well. I don't know if that's what you're going for, but I see Edward as looking for some sort of life line. He says that he doesn't slow down for anyone, but he slows down for Bella. I think he'd stop the world for her if he could.

Bella - You pretty much broke my heart with Bella. Especially when Charlie went off on her like he did.

"“I will never, ever, forgive you if something happens to her. I hope you never forgive yourself either.”"

That line was just so harsh because Charlie was being SUCH an insensitive ass. He knows it's his fault. It's his wife and he vowed to love her and protect her, but when he could't he just could't take the guilt and lashed out at Bella.

I'm so glad you had her stand up for herself because she IS just a child and he can't put that shit on her.

I hope there's a new chapter coming soon because this story is brilliant and it's so TENSE right now. My mind is filtering through a million different things that could happen.

Bella needs to go find Edward and SOON. And have hot make-up kissing because your Edward is dangerous and sexy and a serious make-out session in the heat of "how could you say that to me?" passion wouldn't be entirely out of place... just sayin' is all :p

Thank you for such a great chapter!