Reviews for Stages of Grief
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Aww this is very sad, but I enjoy this very much.
red.masenko chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Very bittersweet. I really like it. :)
Eia San chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
That made me smile. It was simple and short but I still thought it hit home. I got a little teary at the beginning (Kakashi was my favourite) but I am glad I finished it, good job
rezmutt chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
*sob* that made me cry it's so sad sweet and beautiful
a wet tiger chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Wow. This piece had me very impressed. It's definitely sad, but touching and I felt the ending was some what uplifting. This was also well written and you used present tense very well. Great work.
Ferity-88 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
It's so sad and realistic, that I actually cried a little...thanks for a good story...)
Risski chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Wow...it just captures what I think Kakashi is about. He would have made sure that the team would "let it go" I am very impressed with the writing and how you went into detail but not too much detail. I give this a 20 out of 10...hehe.

Good Job _

By the way I cried like a baby when Kakashi died. I think that is probably the saddest moment in the series so far.
Kris Hart chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
really beautiful.
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Well-written and emotional. Good work!
Tiasha chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
As sobering as this piece was, it was beautifully written. The fact that he was teaching her a lesson from beyond the grave is heart-wrenching and beautiful. Well done.
BlindHuntress chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Beautifully done!

Even though there is no Kaka/Saku romance that I love so much, it is beautifully written. Awesome work.
EnigmaticMemory chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
wow. this story is really nice. i like it. though, i don't think kakashi is dead yet...it's not yet confirmed. heck, i can feel the emotions here... great job
nanirain chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
this was amazing. personally, after Kakashi died, *I* was looking for some closure and way to make it ok. I was really attached to him as a character, and his funny seriousness and the way he always pulled the happy ending out of his ass.

This story was perfect, beautifully written, and what's more you managed to close up this exquisite character's death a little more for me so I AM ETERNALLY GRATEFUL for that.

keep it up.

nani
haliz chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
this story is beautiful..im crying i can totally picture what you wrote... and its perfect