Reviews for The Life and Death of Edward Masen
capitaine-awesome chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
hi,

check your end notes because you gave your readers permission to harass you if you don't post ... and that now also includes me.

I am in love with this story. Here's how I fell in love with it. Two days ago, I was supposed to finish a paper on the diplomatic relations between Iran and Austria when suddenly... *surprise* I found myself browsing

I don't really remember exactly anymore how I came across your story, it was kind of late, but I came across it and started reading it. For me, on this site there are 2 types of twi-fanfics.

Type A) People who write a story which has *Twilight* branded all over their content, but the story doesn't really have a message or deeper meaning.

Type B) People who love to write. Express their talent throughout Twilight-Fanfiction. The stories are great and the essence of the characters perfectly captured.

Guess what? This is a Type B story.

You totally get Edward, like 130%. There are writers who write about Carlisle and Edward - how it all began... and make it seem like it was easy in the beginning. -Lame! -Inaccurate!

Thank God you're not doing that or I wouldn't sit here writing this review.

You're doing a great job. Big Edward fan, therefore always happy to discuss his character or whatever.

Jeez... Let me put it this way; Anything your readers can do to help you post the next chapter?

:-)

love this story... Keep on writing! By the way, can I have a teaser 0:) please ?

xo carrie
MyGreatPerhaps chapter 7 . 3/29/2010
"God doesn't reside here."

Deep. Very, deep. I LOVE it. Trying to write my own. So much better. A lot of effort put forth as I can see. Cannot wait to hear and see the rest :D
kalejay chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
I'm going to come after you if you don't update this soon. GAH!
The Vampire Pony chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
Chapter 8! chapter 8! Bring on chapter 8! This is the best edward fanfiction I've read (I've been searching for a good one for a while). Keep going.
DisneyVampire chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This is truly an amazing story! I am very impressed with your imagination and ability to put across the story! I hope you are going to continue with more chapters! I think this is one of the best stories here! I will wait for the next installment impatiently :)
Kamaria Aislynn chapter 7 . 5/13/2009
I am liking this story so far and I love the Edward and Carlisle interaction. I am really looking forward to seeing how he develops from here on.
AStory2Tell chapter 7 . 5/6/2009
Hello! I started reading this just awhile ago and I just now finished the 7th chapter. I'm a sucker for stories about Carlisle and stories about Edward's life pre-change and just after the change, so naturally I love your story! Update soon, please, please, please!
MonkJak58 chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
I'd like to give you crap about how long this has taken to get posted, but...you are currently on the list of my 5 most favorite people in the world!...I guess that grants you some sort of a break.

Anyway, I can't say it enough, I love this story and the way you write. The whole sunlight/suicide deal was an awesome idea, plus Edward getting to see Carlisle's failed attempts was nothing short of brilliant!

As always, looking forward to more!
Jan-AQ chapter 7 . 4/28/2009
Scary. Poor Edward! Thanks for the update!
Sarah chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
All is forgiven! Update again soon though! I really love this story. Its just like a piece of the story that was missing and you are filling it in for us!

I think it was a great way to show how Edward's thirst first affects him. And killing the small doe made me think of Bella. I'm guessing that was intentional? Either way, great foreshadowing!
JustaCrush4ever chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
So sorry that this will be a real quick review, and don't get to excited, because you already know I love the story!

You are makning me feel horrible for Carlisle because Edward is being such a bratty little bugger, which is perfect! I honestly sort of can't stand Edward at all and I can't wait to see what will happen next!

Try not to take a two month hiatus next time! Lol!
neonapple chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Glad you updated - this was a part of the story that needed to happen - the first kill. I agree though it should have happened in the previous chapter.

I was getting worried you were abandoning this story. Keep going!
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Aah more Bratty Edward. I love the heartbeats thing it is very deep. Yeah I've seen the movie almost 5 times now so I can relate.
Jill Cohen chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
hey ya! glad you're back! And don't worry, we're not mad for your 2 months hiatus! Just don't let it happen again! hahahahah I liked this chapter, but now i'm curious about what is this next part that you love so much. Please, please please, don't take too long to update!
Alisson1901 chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Very good chapter! Please keep it up!