Reviews for Infinite Possibilites
For my favorite character being a serial killer, this was an awesome story!
Cassie chapter 16 . 9/30/2014
I wasn't entirely sure that I would like this story, because I get so used to the good guys being good that it's disorienting for them to not be. But I loved reading this. I felt that you portrayed Reid accurately had that been what happened. It was a little disconcerting, almost wanting the unsub to get away, but I'm glad that I took the time to read this.
nurdgurl714 chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
I'm starting to like these Spencer Reid UnSub stories. Having him the victim of rape where Hotch swoops in to rescue does get to be a bit much at times.
DoodlingPlume chapter 16 . 5/23/2014
This is amazing! A very interesting take with how Reid would have turned out if the circumstances were different...

Great Job!
IntoTheWilds chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
Ok that was a definite change and very good :) Well done!
Wordwielder chapter 16 . 7/6/2013
I seriously loved this. I went into it thinking, "But I love Reid!" Still, you got into the mind of both Spencer and a serial killer beautifully. I'm glad you ended with Spencer escaping arrest- I was kind of rooting for it the whole story.
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
This is fantastic!
aveilofpaper chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
Interesting story, well done
Georgie chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Instead of putting young geniuses in with kids much older then them, something which is going to get creepy when they get older (like, young teen surrounded by adults at college? bad idea), or letting them go bored...why not just let them learn at their grade level, but more? Like, maybe grade 3 Spencer wouldn't be bored if he was also learning grade 3 in every language and subject.
TomRiddle4ever chapter 16 . 12/28/2011
hay una secuela?
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 16 . 7/1/2011
muahahaha...ya...spencer got away...awesome
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 16 . 6/7/2011
NICE! It was hard to watch/read my favorite character as a bad guy, but oddly fitting. Great idea and execution.
IrishDancer chapter 16 . 5/14/2011
Powerful story.
IrishDancer chapter 13 . 5/14/2011
So Gideon's dead, huh? Amazing the strength of a butterfly's wing.
IrishDancer chapter 9 . 5/14/2011
Your AU Reid is clever and evil, and just might manage to get away with this.