Reviews for Twentysix Letters, Twentysix Loves
Cadence chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
I liked this one, a real lot! It was good, very good :3
KuroTenshi666 chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
I thought you did Julius's character well and the part where he jumped into the river after Akari even though he couldn't swim was quite comical.
Ultra Drama Queen chapter 6 . 12/26/2009
Naww! That was so cute! OMG like... uber adorable :D You basically held his character together (him being Juli...us XD) because I know he most definetly hates being called a cross-dresser or a tranny XD And that's how I'd picture him reacting too :D Great job!
xXLittle Rose AngelXx chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
I've been reading the stories including characters I know, and they are really good. The whole idea of 26 Letters 26 Loves is really good. Great job! Update soon!

I'd give you constructive critism, but, in all honesty, there's nothing you need to improve on.
rupin chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
Dude...have you ever written for a pairing I DIDN'T like?

I loved this! Julius is my favorite character ever (I'm marrying him in the game!) and nobody ever writes fics about him! (slapped for being such a hypocrite and not writing a fic about him herself!)

I think you characterized him quite well along with all the others, and it was just such a nice fic!

I think you should do a MM pairing next

(and if I may add a request (even though I think you aren't taking them anymore) I ask for it to star Gwen! ahah you can just disregard this part of the review if you wish!)
Forbidden Blue Rose chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Okay, I kind of cheated. xD I only saw this cause the fic is temporarily set to Julius and Akari. *terrible*

...but this story was cute. X3

OOC or not, Julius was hilarious. Great job! :D

JuliusxAngela is so much fun X'3
A Newey chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Cool! This was really well written and you got Julius' character well, but that may be complete rubbish because I don't know his character either X)

PLEASE DO A TINAxKURT ONE! (Or a Graire)!
Red on a rose chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
:D 3 That was so CUTE with a capital Q! I am super happy now thank you for writing this paring for me! I so happy I don't even know what to say. I loved how she was in such denial about how he was the one who designed the dress! Super cuteness to the max 3

Red on a rose
lilacbird chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
Hey, don't worry about not knowing Julius's character! I've written all of 'Differences' so far without playing the game at all! You can get them IC enough!

I'm not all that into Julius/Angela, but you can't get everything you want! I'm just waiting for a good Julius/Luke! *happy dance*
Anonymous chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
Awesome chapter! I luvluvluvluv Julius and Julius/Angela (Angulius?) Update soon!
lilacbird chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
Aww! I can't believe you actually wrote this! I wasn't expecting you to take me up on my 'request', y'know! But I'm glad you did anyway, because Clelli is cute. And I actually liked how everything wasn't all happy-happy at the end, because it leaves things to the readers imaginations.
The Biggest Clelli Lover chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
Aw, sweet. I loved Claire/Elli. I loved this story, too, and how you portrayed Elli and how she's too nice not to love Claire and nice enough to accept things as they are.
rupin chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
CLAIRE X ELLI EQUALS LOVE.

Ok, now that my random burst of energy is over, on to the review

So, I loved it. From when Claire laughed at the growling Mayor (ok, I got a weird image of the mayor in a cheetah suit when I thought of him growling, but that's is not important!) til the end

I think it was a fabulous first shot at yuri It was nice to see the whole friendship aspect and Elli is just too sweet not to love her.

It was great, great, great. *faves*
chocobo86 chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
Aw this is really great. I love it

Elli is really sweet, and I like this pairing.

can't wait for the next story XD
Red on a rose chapter 5 . 4/14/2009