Reviews for Courting
SaYuRi7124 chapter 7 . 2/20
did sukiya and ikuto actually slept together?
Ayaka26 chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
haha funny I loved it
lillyfur12 chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY OMG SOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET
enpickles chapter 9 . 4/2/2015
Please make another chapter I love this fanfiction
inu-sessfanforeverlife chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
If I review 20 times will u write a new chapter? This story is amazing!
xNavyxxPinkxxRosesx chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
That was an amazing ending. As much as I want an epilouge with the marige scene, honey moon, and what the kid is and looks like, that was to good of an ending and I would probly feel dissapointed with an epilouge. Not saying you a bad writer, just it doesn't need an epilouge cause this was kind of an epilouge in its self. I loved your story, you are officialy my 3rd favorite shugo chara auther. For first two look at mountaingirl47 and ParadiseAvenger, really good stories too. Thankyou.
xNavyxxPinkxxRosesx chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
1. "Yeah," he says with this content expression as if he has completed his goal in life.

scoots back, his fringe covering his eyes. "I'm sorry for taking advantage of your drunken state last night." Then he fixes me with serious eyes. "But I'm not sorry for what happened between us."

3."You can loath me as much as you want but the fact that we made love last night means everything to me."

Those were the cutest things ever. WOW. My face was getting hot the way through reading those. I seriously think my face was hotter than it ever has been at the last one. The last one literatly had me crying it was so sweet. Ikuto was sencere. Naaaaw, that was a great chapter.
xNavyxxPinkxxRosesx chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
You stole my favorite name with Japenese words and put them on a evil character! Awile ago i was watching Shugo Chara and noticed at the end of the opening song it said suki ya. Which in english means love ya or love you. I thought that was a really cool name in Japenese. YOU PUT IT ON A EVIL CHARACTER -WAAAAAAAAAA-. Anyways, two other things. The last question made me burst out laughing fo five minutes, hahaha. Lastly, this was written ithink before the ending of shugo chara manga, not sure, but the last amuto manga thing, shugo chara encore. Ikuto said that their were many other faces he only wanted her to see which includes reactions he would make in a realationship. He also said that he would come back for her when hes older, because he would always keep likeing her. This said that she is his pretty much, so im bad at Ikuto in this story, because he pretty much cheated on Amu with Sukiya. Umm, actully one last thing. This story is under not complete and it has 9 chapters im just going onto seven though, and if this story isn't finnished im wondering if your going to continue because it sais last updated feb. 27, 2010. Okay, thankyou.
Molly45 chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
This story is so good that I just want to keep reading it over and over again it's that good-and funny! Luv it! Wish u would write more:)
HanaLoid chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
Your a Filipino? . If you're a Filipino then you can understand this "Ayos tong fanfic mo ah! Astig!"
amongstbrokenhearts chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Sebastian the butler? Somehow it reminds me of the anime black butler...
Jazzy chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
Thank you for sharing your story. I loved everything about it. The intense lover's quarrel and amuto being happy at the end. I loved Aruto's personality which makes him the comedy relief. Thanks again. Would love to see an epilogue.:)
SoraSkyward chapter 9 . 7/8/2013