Reviews for President Evil
Scared-Like-Me chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
holey , just, um wow, or as Jessica would say w-o-w . that was cool, a gay jasper? okay, nver saw that coming, but i like it, for this story anyway. very nice, better that all those ones that are dragged from here timbuckoo (is that how you spell it?) love it

heal my bleeding heart
BlackRaider chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
that's pretty funny, and the flow is very well thought of. jasper's gay, ha. edward's so twisted. i liked it.
mEEEm chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
i really really think that you should consider writing more chapters because that was really awesome!

I didn't think that it was long and boring and i would be extatic if you kept writing this! :)
SignedAnon chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
you could totally make this into more than a one-shot, infact i loved it so much that i hope you do make it into a multi-chapter fic.
twilighter88 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
jasper's gay? 0.0

swet.
Midnight Sleepyspray chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
The story is long, mostly conversational. The characters, especially Bella, can be quite shallow and out of character. I’m very much okay with Jasper being gay, since that is a needed part. I could see that you have carefully thought of the plan, a thing you rarely ever do anyway. Observably long for you too, huh? I find the plot very ordinary, but somehow I found the way you wrote it to be interesting and uncommon. Overall, I thought it was a little above average, worth the time reading.
CapacityForWings chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
It was good, very interesting! I love the ending, with Emmett. It's amazing. Hahaha :)
UltravioletSpark chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
wow, that was really really good! I loved it! great job! :)
Erikkakins chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
wow, i really liked this chapter. its really good, and i hope you continue writting it.
me chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
wow! this is such a great story, by far the best I've ever read about this idea... you just wrote what could happen in normal life and that's why I liked it so much.. :D

And their relatinship is sure something special.

Love it :D
starlit skyes chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Oh, this was freakin' fantastic.

Love the -hic-'s! *chuckles* Haha... Really nice.

Oh, Edward is wonderful. You got him perfectly... The first part where Bella likes jasper had me a bit...well, outraged, generally, because I've got this craziness about not liking Edward and Bella with anyone else, and I had a "what is she doing?" sort of reaction, but I loved it. He was so cute, and Bella's drunkness was just hilarious.

Gay Jasper! Awesome! *slaps high five*

The end was adorable. And Emmett... *chuckles* he's unbelievably EMMETT, and kudos to you for that.

Loved it!
girl278 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
oh. my. god.

You have a talent. It is real, and it is there.

Use it, abuse it.

Don't stop writing!

- are you going to continue this piece?

it was amazing, very unique!
Naranne chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
That was actually really good. I really liked it. :)

I mean, Twilight characters in AU are always kind of un-believable, but that may just be my perspective. I'm also really tired, so that always muddles things for me. :D But that aside, you DID pull it off quite well.

I think I might favourite this! I'd definitely read it again, it was enjoyable.

Also, first review! (I'm so childish).

- Naranne