Reviews for Sometimes It Is Barren
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 5/16
Very well done. I appreciate Sam's dawning awareness of his surroundings, and then power play for Dean. Alistair is finely wrought, down to his sinister intonation. And I enjoyed Dean's cussing and Sam's spastic attempts at sincere conversation with his brother. ;)

This story is a cut above at writing Sam's epiphany about the deepest nature of Dean's torture in hell, and how little Dean has escaped now that he's topside. Thanks for writing!
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 1/30
I love that you have Sam understand Dean-wish it would have happened on the show!
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Oh wow. Your stories are all awesome. This was perfect. :)
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
The dialogue in this is wonderful. I could HEAR Alastair's voice as I read it. Nicely done.
brittish chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
holy adorableness
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Loved it. Very nice writing.
unknownpancakes chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Oh my goodness! I legit squealed at the end, it was perfect! You wrote this story beautifully, I love how you captured Sammy's voice, It was so authentic and totally him! I would have liked to know what Sam did to Alistair when "Sam's world goes red". But the story works without it, focusing on Sam'n'Dean

I loved the story!

Bravo!
Emily Laughs chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Wonderful, just wonderful. Nice one shot.
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Nicely done!
Mad Maudlin's Dirty Toes chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Oh, I loved this one too! I've wanted more of a Sam-Alistair confrontation for *ages* especially since 4x16 was such a let down in that regard. This is perfect! I wish it had been canon, it's delightful in pretty much every regard.
alexisabove chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Great story. Very intense and somewhat adorable.

Thanks for sharing!
Tigerdrake chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
So did Sammy really get rid of Alastair? Because it didn't seem like he was winning.

You've got the emotions down perfectly. I only wish everything was so loving in the real Supernatural universe.
PADavis chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
That was a brutal but convincing look at Dean from Alastair's eyes. I really enjoyed it.

Phoebe
Ashadowofwings chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Okay now THIS was wonderful. I've really been hoping they'll explore how beyond PO'ed Sam will be with Alastair next time they meet in the show...glad I'm not the only one. Seriously, I hope Sam fries his ass.

Thanks for writing!
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Yikes. That was rough. And freakin' cool! I never thought about Dean being mad at himself b/c he wasn't a demon yet AND doing that to people. It made me flinch. Poor Dean. But Sam certainly kicked butt! Good fic.