Reviews for Scars
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Hehe, loved it from beginning "you need to loose weight" is an excellent opening line! :p I like how you've done done them both, Yuffie in particular she always manages to show the lighter side of things!
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Love it! I think you characterized both Yuffie and Vincent really well. Please keep up the good work! chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Yuffie was perfectly in character. I loved this. 3 Not much more I can say about it.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I loved this one! :)

("in which he sat on his ass doing nothing while her ninja skills saved the day, apparently" xD awesome..)
fhclause chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Love it! Love it! Love it! I just love how Yuffie handle the awkwardness between them. And yeah, during DoC when Yuffie bumped her head the second time and Vincent didn't even CHECK if she was alright, I was kinda disappointed (hey, she just save your ass!). So I'm glad someone mentioned it...
FyreBrande chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Ah, yes, I totally understand the whole 'inspiration striking at the most inconvinient moment possible' thing. That's why I'm still up, an hour after I'm usually asleep; got inspired for my fanfic while at work, and HAD to type it up before I forgot...but I really liked this. Bear in mind, I SUCK at console games, so my only exposure to FF is AMVs, watching cutscenes on youtube, reading the wikipedia pages, and Advent Children. :P However, with my limited exposure, they both seem pretty in character. Now, my bed is calling, and I must obey this time... before I hit the point of incoherence and type total drivel. But, yes, wonderful story!
Lori-Mae Vernon chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
i know exactly what you mean. by both the idea and the fact that ideas come at the worst times. but anyways, its a very good story, and i like how you protrayed it. altogether, you get and A! :)
hellorea chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I have to say that this was the one of the cutest stories I've read in a while. Loved it the way that Yuffie tries to make him feel better by showing off her scars.

Had to read it again just before I commented. Lovely and beautifully written.
mom calling chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Very nice. I had not thought much about the scars Yuffie might/would have accumulated over the years, 'cause I always think of her as young. But she's certainly not sheltered, and she's older now, too. Another thing I've wondered about is how the 3 females managed over their time at's silly, but how did they shave their legs? and what would campfire been like with 3 bristly-legged females in attendance. If they rubbed their legs together, would they have sounded like cicadas? a jug band? ramdom thoughts for a warm afternoon... thx mc
RJJJ chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
this was a great idea for a fic. i could definitely imagine yuffie doing the things that got her scarred. and from what i could see they were both in character. the humor was there too. :)

nice job!
Iseki chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
wow, I don't quite know what to say about this one, I've got that lovely speechless aftertaste. I absolutely love Yuffie's scar stories, the painful ones were so especially well thought. (and at 2 am? well done!)

The ending is my favourite of course... Vincent mentally voicing everything she is. It's refreshing to see him in the position to totally fall for her. How can he possibly resist the charm of this clumsy child warrior now?
The Great Space Hobo chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I thought it was great! it even made me giggle a few times, and I dont think it was OCC at all.
ladybonerfarts chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I like your Yuffie; she's not OOC at all. You still kept her mature and optimistic, while Vincent was, well, Vincent-y. There were a few spelling errors, but that might be because of the ungodly hours of the morning :)

Lovely take on the subject of scars. I'm going to finish reading the rest of your stuff now, hee.
Axilestyn chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Heh, everyone is inspired around1AM - 3AM it seems. Maybe it's an artistic thing people have... who knows?

This was a great read. Most stories that have scars as the main theme are really cliche, but this one one of the best I have ever read. A nice amount of humor, seriousness and maturity is thrown in here.
ShyWriter413 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I thought your story was lovely and not at all OOC. I liked the deeper side of Yuffie. She maintained her joyful optimism, but also had the insight and maturity that you would expect her to have achieved at her age. As for the 2:30 am inspiration... Isn't that always how it happens? I, for one, would love a 2pm inspiration to hit... But it's ALWAYS 2 am! :)