Reviews for Come To Me
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
oh god the anticipation is killing me!
MAKE MORE SOON
Schoollie chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
No rush!
gundamzbd36 chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
whats going to happen next?
springyfly chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
stupid clifhangers! no im interested in the story just dont forget about it okay
Sugar'n'bloodyrainbows chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
I hate you... Update this friggin story
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
The Riddle Heir chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
just like He's Mine, I can't wait for more but I will if there's still a promise for one. lol I'm sure alot of us- including myself- would love to help :)
DarkMoon888 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I am hooked Y,Y i will not be able to write now just kidding but this is a wonderful story please update soon (FYI women can to have kids a year apart my little sisters are 10&11)any way your on my story alerts and faves hope to read more

DarkMoon
StarscreamGirl chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
Ok! I can't wait for the stories to be posted, I really love it!
NyxSerpent chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Just to warn you, the ages need adjusting. Maddie needs to be at least 5 or 6 years older than she is - there is NO WAY that she had Danny when she was 13, which is what she would have been if she's 31 when he's 18.

Other than that, I'll watch to see how this goes.
HoneyBoba chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
its super-awesome so far! please update soon
Momokitty chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Danny, in the cartoon, is supposed to be 14 or 15 depending on what time of year his birthday is in... Dash and Paulina are in his same age group, they're just more popular. So I assume this is 3 years after the cartoon. Maddie and Jack wouldn't be that old, they'd be at least 3 years younger. Vlad, Maddie, and Jack are also all the same age, and they went to college together. There is no way that Vlad is 4 years older than Maddie. Please make adjustments. (Also, I'm not sure but I think Jazz would probably be 20 if Danny is 18 since just about nobody has two kids that close together... the mother would need more time to recuperate from the first birth.)
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Love it! :D Can you not center it and break the paragraphs so it's easier to read? Please and thank-you.
BlackMateria chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Please write the next chapter! I want to now what happens next. I mean: sure, danny must go to vlad, but than? I'm looking forward to the next chapter!