Reviews for Charles vs His Destiny
jancis8558 chapter 31 . 9/6
In the end story was good, the possible next chapters sounded great to, but I'm still toxic about Chucks marriage stretch.
jancis8558 chapter 18 . 9/4
I just can't hold it anymore.
First Chucks marriage has been a disaster for quite some time. He has tried to fix it and it hasn't worked. Logical choice is to end it then, but it seems he doesn't do it.
Second Hes wife cheated him with hes best friend, at least , what he decides ? He decides to forgive them it seems, he has already started to forgive Bryce. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DOES THIS CHUCK HAS A SPINE ? I believe i could actually go to him and con him out of everything, there is gullible and then there is retarded, this Chuck with hes marriage has gone into retarded spineless husband role.
Sorry, but had to went like plzzzzzzzzzzz.
cavemenftw chapter 31 . 7/12
I really dug that last line. Good job on the story.
G 52 Goodman chapter 32 . 4/30
Well at least you finished it buddy. I truly, sincerely thank you for that.
baldcoder chapter 31 . 4/24
Great story. Well done! Maybe you could work on the Other books someday.
Garnetflint chapter 32 . 3/20
I was just rereading this and I have to say I still really enjoy this saga. Many of the characters (Jill/Bryce) come across as more tragic than anything. I also like how you managed to kill odd Carins without ever mentioning her by name ( I like Carina but nice writing of her death). I feel for your reaction to season 3 and such. I hope you will keep at writing because you are very good at it. LLAP
knightrid3r chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
All of your stories are very well written this one include, however I am not a fan of when Sarah is portrayed as a CIA sancioned prostitute. I always viewed Sarah as being better than that. That being said I would usually stop reading but this story is very well written I'm going to stick to it to the end.
Molotov chapter 32 . 10/12/2014
Well fuck. What an epic. A little disappointed in the ending, but only because I wanted more Charah.

What I mean is, it isn't your fault I wasn't totally thrilled with the ending - it's just personal preference.

Mad ups to you and this, brochacho. You done good.
Molotov chapter 24 . 10/12/2014
What an intense fucking chapter.
Molotov chapter 23 . 10/12/2014
Thank fuck this isn't 2009/2010, because I would punch your face for such a juicy cliffhanger.
Molotov chapter 20 . 10/12/2014
I so desperately want to see resolution to Jill and Bryce. Tossing in a plot from the show? Not so much.
Molotov chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
I figured Casey was poisoned, but I guess it was only a plot-mandated illness?
Molotov chapter 16 . 10/12/2014
I've been waiting for this chapter since the moment I started this story.
Molotov chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
Damn son. I was kinda annoyed with Chuck's jealousy over Bryce and Sarah but now I just feel bad for the bastard. The guy really needs to talk to someone about his marital issues.
Molotov chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
I'm so confused as to what happened here. Sarah got bad news? Someone died? Bryce took her home and banged her? I guess?