Reviews for Charles vs His Destiny
Baby Huey chapter 24 . 1/10
I really wanted to hate Jill. Now I just feel sorry for her damn it
Baby Huey chapter 13 . 1/10
yes! potential reason to get rid of jill
Baby Huey chapter 12 . 1/10
a military man would never say Oh-eight hundred. It was drilled into our heads at basic training (boot camp) that it is ALWAYS zero eight hundred NOT oh-eight hundred or oh-eight hundred hours.
Baby Huey chapter 11 . 1/10
mmmmmmmm...want Jill gone so chuck can go after sarah. when?
Baby Huey chapter 5 . 1/10
is Jill a bad guy in this fic? I hope she is
Baby Huey chapter 3 . 1/10
please oh please take jill out of the picture soon
Baby Huey chapter 1 . 1/10
please either kill jill or let chuck get a divorce
Le Crocodile chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I realize you're done with this story, but I have to say, you've made Chuck a pushover and a pussy, who pretty much forgives everything and lets people walk all over him.
garnetflint chapter 32 . 3/7/2013
This story was well executed and well fleshed out. You have a good feel for the characters and my only regert is that you decided to stop at this point. I would be more than happy to read more. I felt that Jill's actions/fate was a bit harsh, but it fits well into the story. You have great talent for this, and I wish you all the best in your future writing.
Guest chapter 32 . 1/30/2013
Extraordinary piece if work! Truly the best AU story I have ever read, possibly the best fandiction I've ever read. You more accurately reproduced the characters than anyone else I've ever seen, and hilariously, your epilogue actually predicted much of the actual outcomes, except the parts that suck (I much prefer your version). And then the poem at the end, BRILLIANT! I was truly impressed, thank you for the time you took writing this

-Geekman2
agent-99-1 chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
this is the start of a good story, I like the building of the characters. I hope anna gets some good parts in the piece instead of just being filler!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/16/2012
I have recently stumbled upon this story, but I must say that you've made chuck out to be quiet pathetic. :p
RagnarBlackmane chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Sarah sleeps with bryce in the beginning of a C/S fic? I have pretty much lost interest in the story already :P
giant00 chapter 32 . 9/10/2012
This is a brilliant story that I've read several times now. I just wish that the sequels were written.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2012