Reviews for Happy Birthday, Harry
Fried-Chicken-Nisha chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
That was really cute !
Lara1221 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
That was one of the sweetest, most adorable things of ever read. great job.
Mia369 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Absolutely amazing! Bloody Brilliant! It was funny and sweet and very adorable! I've always loved James, and you just increased it tenfold!
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Oh my gosh you made me cry. That was beautiful.
sobriquet821 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
"But James spent most of his childhood licking Teddy Lupin in an attempt to catch whatever the hell he had so he could have blue hair too."

I laughed out loud at that line. You managed to give James a voice that reflected his age without coming across too "dumbed-down." I thought his descriptions of Harry were adorable, and the interaction in the cupboard was priceless. I wish more NextGen fics had scenes like that.
Nicsherm chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I love stories like this!
Pyroaerie chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
What a heart-warming story! :D It's great because when you usually read about Harry's-family-learns-about-his-past-with-the-durselys stories, they follow this cheesy format:

1. Weasleys get mad.

2. Ginny and/or Hermione hex Dursleys to oblivion

3. Children cry

4. Ginny and Weasleys get away with cursing the snot out of Dursleys

5. The End.

This story was unique in the fact that it was from James' point of view...and no one got hexed. There's only so much recycling cheesiness a person can take.

Anyways, very cute! :D
HurricaneJim chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Now I have to check under my bed for Voldemort... O_O

xDDDD! What a kid! He needs his Dad to check under the bed for Voldemort! HAHA!
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
that was so sweet and funny. James is absolutely adorable. Can't help but agree about the name Albus Severus, but i suppose i've gotten used to it now. love this!
fireburnshot chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I keep finding these perfect jewels of fic while looking in author's favs.

I loved this one. I have to admit I agree with Parvati's opinion of Al's name. I thought it was kind of a sick joke to be honest.
anotherbuskitten chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
AWWWW!
AppleCake2 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
loved it ! Cute ! More of it :)
Thais Uchiha chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
That is the most adorable thing ever!I loved it!James is sooooo cute!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
so ridiculously cute!
Deleted Account - Removed chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This is so sweet. Lots of Harry/James bonding...cute!