Reviews for What She Did To Me
vote for LOTS chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Legend of the Seeker is in the running for the "Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH!"

We can win this if we all do it together! we were in front, we were coming 1st! now we're 2nd, but we can win this still! vote and spread the word to fellow LOTS fans.

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

Vote every 20 minutes.

Click "Refresh Page" to update the page. Voting refreshes page too.

Hurry there is only less than 10 days left til poll closes.
Alana84 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Another one of your amazing one-shot, which I really liked, of course! Beautifully written and well portrayed as always, poor Richard; ”But what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger”, even though those dreams were pretty bad, I just hope that the proverb applies for him, as well!

Kudos and thanks for sharing!
Ginreva chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I thought that that was amazing!

Please keep up the good work,also can you keep writing that story,what she did to me,I think something else should happen.;-):-)

Loved it!;-):-)

Bye,

Ginreva
Jonesyfu chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
You had me there for a minute! Nicely done!
ForeverRK chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Awsome Fanfiction it was really good
Kits-in-the-HAT chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
oh my goodness that scared me at first i though it was real instead of it being in his dreams but then i got to the part where he woke up and i was like oh thank you but i like this this is kind of scary i had to listen to a happy song (santa monica-savage garden) after this but this is real good
WhenTheSkyIsDarkest chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I like this one too.

The way Zedd talks is very similar to the way it is written in the book and the show.

Good job on that.

At first, I didn't know what was going on mostly but once

Richard woke up, it all became clear.

Good job.

-Grace
Kitty Invictus chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This was really good. Very detailed and vivid. I really liked it. I'm pretty sure if I had dreams like that I would react quite the same way.

well done.

keep up the good work

kitty
trampledstampede chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Love it. That nightmare was something else. I could read this story over and over again.*add to favs* You could do another chapter.

liperfun
JainaZekk621 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
This was really good! ]
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Very fitting tag to the episode and very believable story.

Zedd's comforting words nicely done.

In such short piece you dredge up horrid imagery that made me shudder and worry for Richard and Kahlan.

Any suggestions for more sites for good LofS FF?
WhiteRose621 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
That was good. I have been waiting for another stor from you and you finally put it out That was worth waiting for. Hurry with your next story please! :)
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
okay...now that is a freaky nightmare...oh..add a second chapter where Kahlan talks with richard..
dancers of the night chapter 1 . 1/16/2009