Reviews for As Fate Wills It
Neek91 chapter 27 . 3/28
Loved it!
angrypixels chapter 27 . 8/31/2014
Ending seemed a bit rushed

I guess i expected some more drama when the truth came out. But overall, great story and thanks for writing it.
Cheeseball no plural chapter 20 . 5/9/2014
Got bored- no interavtion
Cheeseball no plural chapter 19 . 5/9/2014
I have no idea what is going on
Cheeseball no plural chapter 18 . 5/9/2014
There is not enough physical interaction
Cheeseball no plural chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
lol. the ten things which tell if you like someone, for me ( i am a guy) its rubbish, the girl who i talk most to about things has more things than my past crush ( less than half of the ten were true) and that was only because she shares the addiction of anime, manga and khr. i realised the 6 bit but how is it possible to miss it out when your reading it in a magazine?
Cheeseball no plural chapter 12 . 5/9/2014
If reika went to rikaidai, there would be so much more interaction!
Cheeseball no plural chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
NOOOO - WHY ISNT REIKO IN RIKKAIDAI - THE STORY WOULD ADVANCE MORE QUICKLY LIKE THAT
Cheeseball no plural chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
How r are supposed to do fem ryoma x yukimura like that
Cheeseball no plural chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
This chapter was boring - I need at least one of them to realise their love for the other
RyoKei chapter 27 . 11/29/2013
This was amazingly, absolutely a great story. And this was the longest Yukimura/Echizen pair I've ever read so far. I was having fun reading it, oh except that the crying part isn't much of a fun at all. But you make me smile a lot here. How about a sequel of this one, ne?
RyoKei chapter 21 . 11/29/2013
Drowned byt mised emotions, I suddenly felt tears running down my cheeks as I was reading the first part... That was so sad, Even I, don't really know what to believe.
RyoKei chapter 20 . 11/29/2013
I think her boyfriend, now her ex has something to do with her, now gone. Perhaps she caught him making out with Sanada or rather the other way around, hmm not sure. And 'furtive'? i just search for the meaning of it, might as well add it to my vocabulary too...Thanks for that word.
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 27 . 8/15/2013
Amazing story! Definitely one of my fave sensual pair fics ;) The plot is well developed and all problems are answered/solved by the last chapter. A great read for sure! Keep up the awesome work :DDD
Amaryllis D. Namikaze chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
I honestly didn't understand why she left Seigaku... Not too sound dumb or anything, but could you explain it to me through PM? The rest is fine, though.