Reviews for The Glorious Tales of Gatewater High
NRZWolf 13 chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
Two years... well I doubt an update'll come soon but may as well review anyways.

Awesome story! Best High school fic I've read in this section and it'd be awesome if you continued...

Although... two effing years...

And I don't actually mean effing. I mean what effing stands for.

On a random note, I'M SCOTTISH TOO! WE CAN BE BUDDIES XD
OddLittleBrit chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
Wow, this is great! Can't wait for more, it's really good. I haven't found a single fault, and of that of i'm glad! Keep writing!
rlsefromtheashes chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
Ach, sorry for not reviewing in so long!

I really loved this chapter! Apollo was so adorable and in character (again) when he found out about his part in the play. xD 3 And Klavier is just hilarious. Loved the "Achtung, contacts!" bit. I also love Phoenix's personality...I don't know, there's just something about the way you write him that is just delicious. Haha! It's getting really interesting, so please update soon! 8)
awintea chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
Oh my Hermes casting for Les Misérables is brilliant 8D Seriously - I really can't wait to see Miles as Javert~~. And haha, Cosette and Marius XD

...I can't wait to see how Apollo gets along with his chain gang members either XD

And Wocky is so sad XD Really. I mean, the smile that doesn't scare people? He's so cute but pathetic~ And totally screwing up his first real conversation with Vera in days. 'Not really into this art crap' indeed XD Pearl and Trucy are totally like such good bodyguards for Vera though xD

Neil and Iris are so cute though 8D And Dahlia was very very awesome in that well, I don't like her still but she's very very Dahlia (you know, evil and all.)

And really, Edgeworth? A frappuchino? XD Not impressed, not impressed~ xD

And yay for the Viola reference~~ D Viola as a barista is so awesome, like actually.

But Miles is so insecure about their relationship XD Which is adorable. (Really Phoenix is at fault for teasing him though XD)

My favourite part in the chapter still has to be where Klavier text messaged Daryan and insulted him in German. XD

Can't wait for next update, and sorry for this rambly disjointed review. D

~awinchan
Celendiar chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
Ah, you were really quick with the update which pleases me greatly! 3 Wonderful chapter, I loved every single bit of it. (Even though I can't stand Dahlia's general character, but hey, she's essential for the story and I'd bear with her just for that. But you really write her character well and truly IC.)

I must admit, I was a bit "huh?" about Iris and Neil, but aww, they're so cute. As are Phoenix and Miles, of course. 3 What else could they be? And I'm starting to like your Klavier more and more.

Waiting ardently for the next chapter! Keep up the good work, and I do hope to see our favorite "married couple" soon.
Bespectacled chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
D'aw, Phoenix and Edgey! Joyface!

...and you're making me kinda ship Iris/Neil. :3
HowObjectionable chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
I'm from Scotland too! :D

...anyway.

This is absolutely hilarious :3 I love the pairings so far, especially with me being a rampant Phoenix/Miles fan. And Miego, too.

And Klavier/Apollo. Are we getting any of that...?

Neil/Iris is interesting, and I have to agree with you. I've /never/ seen it before XD

Fran/Adrian too, ja? I love the way you're writing Franziska, by the way~

So, Wocky likes Vera and I /think/ I saw some Cody-likes-Pearls too...?

Oh, and having Max as a Drama teacher is simply FABULOUS. I'm so jealous; my school doesn't offer Drama.

Okay, I'm going to stop now. I've rambled on long enough. Can't wait for the next chapter :'D
high improbability chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
Neil...and Iris. SERIOUSLY didn't see that coming. xD

Liking it so far! Update soon!
crderf chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
Drama, drama, more drama and Gant. Loved it. Awesome job! Update soon!
Celendiar chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
Ahah, this is one of the best PW fics I've read. :D I love that there are so many characters in roles that fit them perfectly, I love the characterizations, and the plot. Everything, basically, although my special love goes for Mia and Diego. 3 I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
starstaff23 chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
*snickers at the last part* Mia and Diego as a pair? This will be interesting (and hilarious!) xD
awintea chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
This is lovely and hilarious - I do hope an update comes by soon enough. xD (And really, Gatewater High? Expanding from hotel to high school - I suppose that is why the cafeteria food is apparently good and not like all school cafeteria food~. The staff have had much practice with service or something like that. XD)

Anyhow, I was directed here from LJ and I'm very glad I read this! I love the interactions between the characters - it's just so interesting to see people from different games together. (On that note, I totally want to see Franziska and Adrian interacting with some of the other people - Klavier being one of the key ones XD)

And aw for Neil Marshall n_n He seems super nice - it's nice that he's well, not dead in this piece of fanfiction. And Iris and Neil will make for interesting interesting things XD

Since Dee Vasquez's shown up I'm totally waiting for a Sal Manella though. Because Sal Manella is awesome.

And yay for the mention of Cody 'cause I love Cody to bits! I'm hoping Viola and Lisa show up too~~. More Lisa though. D She'd be an awesome ... teacher/student/person.

But I think I've rambled on enough, so please update soon, I really like this fic? XD

...time to go read that extra fic. *_*

~awinchan
Hawk-sama chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Came here from LJ~ I'm really liking your story so far, so yeah, will keep on reading :3
Bespectacled chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
I like this. I like this a lot :3

I'm looking forward to seeing the couples coming to light. I really like your writing style, it's fun to read :D
Lin-ZB chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
The THERNARDIERS?

You are a horrible, cruel person.

I am far too excited for the next couple of chapters now. xD

And Gummybear's a PE teacher! That's cute.

Um... Besides that, good writing, very engaging, and you capture the characters very well.

Personally, I'm rooting for Iris and Neil as a pairing now. You make them work better than I would have guessed!

Looking forward to seeing how the rest of these little high school plots progress!