Reviews for Zutara Week '08
ahschung chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
nice!
starri ari chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
i love it! :) its really nice!
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
... And die.

XD Oh I wanted to HUG Aang there. XD Best portrayal ever! Best deleted scene ever, too! Zuko actually coming out and telling her she could use a good kiss... XD Wow. He's either bold or stupid. Or both. lol
slaygirl101 chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
I would very much like more of this. A sequel perhaps? Yours is the first Zutara story I've read where all of the characters are actually IN character.

Absolutely loved this, and I'm off to read the rest of your Avatar stuff.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
nice
xyzisme chapter 7 . 7/20/2009
Love it!
daydreamer11691 chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
Just dropping in here from the zutara livejournal blog to say that I loved this chapter! My favorite part is the interaction with Sokka and Zuko.
Wohitzi chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
Love~ But when do I NOT love your updates? D

This was amazingly well-written, and I like that you manged to have Katara still being angry at Zuko, while at the same time having her let him kiss her. Most fics have her either completely hating him, or completely loving him. There was a nice balance in this. :3

I hope to see more fics from you in the future!
Rashaka chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
* grin *

You know, reading your fanfic always makes me want to write more ATLA fic myself. Especially kissing fic...
Insane Muse chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
This totally needs to be played out as a Cosplay. I'd pay a couple bucks to see it LOL! But the Cosplayer's have to be in Ember Island Player style costumes, complete with female Aang...
Insane Muse chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
It usually takes 3 or 4 chapters of a multi chapter fic to get me to favorite it, this deserved the favorite about halfway down.

Brilliant.
Wohitzi chapter 6 . 5/23/2009
Love, love, love this, as usual. You captured the characters so perfectly, and I love all the different perspectives. Especially Sokka's - the way it's written makes me feel the tension of the moment as much as Zuko does.

Plus, it's an interesting take on the prompt and cool to read an Zutara fic in which Katara doesn't actually make an appearance.
zutarababe chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
... that was funny...
lazyguy90 chapter 6 . 5/12/2009
Nice work on this. Keep at it.
Lucrezia6565 chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
'“Are death threats common in your culture?” He spoke without meaning to, and almost saved both the Water Tribe siblings the trouble by throwing himself over the edge right then and there.'

Hahahaha, that was definitely my favorite line. :D

I loved every one of these little "episodes"; Toph was awesome, just like always, and I felt kind of sorry for clueless Aang, but the one that takes the cake, in my opinion, is the part with Sokka.

Poor Zuko... :)