Reviews for Morning Boss
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/3
I love cho and this is fantastic fic which stands true for all the seasons
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Haha love Cho :)
blabbering chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Another amazing story. You're really talented with your writing. I figure that even if it is out of character, there's very little we know about Cho. I always figured that whilst being quiet there would be a lot of thoughts going on in his head. It's the quiet ones you have to look out for after all. Nice work once again! :)
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Cho is a sweetheart. I'm glad there is someone watching over Lisbon, even if that includes watching out for Jane and the things he might do that could hurt her.
stars-dawning chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Interesting reading from Cho's point of view :) I especially liked the end when he identified the danger in Jane and was willing to help protect Lisbon if it came to it.

"On second thought, maybe I should give Tamsin Dove a call. I mean, if there’s even the slightest chance we could get the Triple Goddess and the Horned God on our side, well, we could use all the help we can get."

Indeed :)
xxFraise chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Like how you written it from Cho's perspective. You can't really go wrong with his character, since we know the least about him, and it just seems...nice. :)

Besides, you can put the witch lady in there. xD (Love the "he doesn't look beyond himself 'cause he gave the witch my name".)
x.imagine.x chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I really like that you chose Cho as the guy talking. This was really unique, to have the outsider-looking-in perpective on the two relationships. i really liked it!
Hope06 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
WOW amazing I love the insight
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Great story! I love the perspective you presented of Cho and his understanding of Jane and Lisbon (which I think was wonderfully accurate). I think the last lines were totally something Cho would say/think:

Thanks for sharing!
Fire Element13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
The way you write Cho makes me love him even more. The witch episode was a good one for him. Lol grizzlies demanding formal bows. And the bees lol.

I liked the way you ended the story with a serious note but then added the Triple Goddess and Horned God paragrah. Hilarious.

The characters' personalities were extremely well written in my opinion. You really need to write more about this show! :D :D :D (subtle hint)
mwalter1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
You have Cho down good. I can see him protecting Lisbon. Hope to read more!
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
This is another awesome fic, I really love your writing style. I really don't think it's out of character, Cho's thoughts seem right in line with what we know of his character.