Reviews for I'm Not Allowed To Love You
Adam Park chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
I want to Seiya/Usagi. I love the couple.
Flame Darkmoon chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
Hope you post the next chapter soon! By the way nice cliffhanger.
CaughtInAFantasy chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
Awww I love this story...I love Seiya and Usagi together! I know it's been a while...since you have added anything more to this story. But, please finish it. I love this so far and it's worth finishing!
secret chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Kami sama?wats that?
Miyuki99 chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
Pls update soon! I hope it's a SXU pairing but some ppl think it's a UXM pairing. It's weird but the story's in a SXU column... Anyway, I counted the votes(including mine) and 25 ppl votes for SXU while 8 ppl vote for UXM. So, majority wins and I really hope you'll take it into consideration and make it a SXU ending! :D
Chibiusa4455 chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
Nice! Pls continue! I really hope it'll have a Seiya and Usagi ending because it's in the pairing! Why do ppl want a UXM ending when this story's in the SXU column?
Anonymous chapter 6 . 1/29/2006
This is really great.

Please update real soon.

Poor Usagi.

She doesn't seem to have it easy.

Usagi/Seiya
pepperjack water chapter 6 . 11/28/2005
Awsome, though I must admit, Kenji seems WAY out of character. Isn't he always ready to kill Mamoru? And wheres Yaten and Taki in all this? Where's Shingo? He just like disappeared! Still, your works great!
tenchisailor chapter 6 . 1/4/2005
cool fic! please let it be a U/M! PLEASE!
A three lights fan chapter 6 . 12/28/2004
I want the story to end with seiya and usagi.
Prometheus FireBringer chapter 2 . 10/22/2004
GREAT STORY! PLEASE let it be a mamoru/usagi fic!
777chan chapter 6 . 9/2/2004
update! hehe. love it
Lady Kayura chapter 6 . 6/23/2004
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! DON'T LET IT BE SEIYA AND SERENA! Serena and Darien are supposed to be together! If Serena really did like Seiya it would be more like an infatutation, not love.
Schwerelos chapter 6 . 5/12/2004
Seiya/Usa!Seiya/Usa!Seiya/Usa!Seiya/Usa!Seiya/Usa!Seiya/Usa! More!More!More!More!More!More! Keep it up pliz! Lots of Love ~Shary~
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »