Reviews for Pinnacle
Eric T Cartman chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
It saddens me to see this story end so abruptly. I'm not even entirely sure how I haven't stumbled onto it before. I've spent many a night searching through any sort of Reaver fictions that involve the female protagonists, and somehow missed this one. I've long finished the ones that I've enjoyed, and was somewhat disheartened by all the incredibly rushed/ill written ones, and even the lack of Fable fan fictions in general. It was refreshing to find a story that seemed promising. I do hope you find time to finish this story at some point in time, although it has been 4 years since you touched it. I hold out a flicker of hope anyways.
sweetlilsunshine chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
nice, continue!
Chans chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
It's great to see you've picked this story up again :)

And with such a great chapter too!

I'm eagerly awaiting your next update.

Xx
DandyGirl chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
OMG I thought this story was lost to WIPery for all time. So happy to see it continued! Off to read now ...
Chans chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
Wow. Just, wow.

This was an amazing read and I’m really hoping you’ll ever pick this story up again (since it looks like you’ve dropped it?)

I absolutely adore you’re take on Sparrow and you’ve managed to keep Reaver perfectly in character. Very impressive :)

One of the better stories I’ve read in a long time.

Xx
LounaticM chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
Interesting. Unlike any story I've ever read. And I can't tell where this story will go. I am awaiting an update eagerly.
Crazed-Authoress chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
Wow...this is...interesting, and I must say I love it so far. Your Sparrow being so bitter and resentful is much more realistic than most I've seen. I mean, c'mon, who wouldn't be pissed if a crazy old gypsy took something that may as well have been yours?

Well, you have kept Reaver very in-character, which is another great thing! I can't wait for the next chapter!
pepperjinks chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
UPDATE THIS AH
WolfsTrinity chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
This is good. It doesn't have the usual tone of a fable story, though there's still that tone of bitter, mocking laughter that inhabits certain parts of the games, which I quite like.
Enefet chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
It's so rare to come across such a well written story. I have the feeling you don't really intend to continue though. Which is partly disappointing but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Regardless, it was a pleasure to read and I'll keep a tab on it should you feel the urge to write more.
DandyGirl chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
OMFG YOU UPDATED IT! I haven't actually read the new chapter yet but congratulations and thank you and good on you for writing some more. Yes. I am sure it will be awesome.
Whoaless chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
Why did you stop! I was really enjoying this until I realized there was no next button next to the chapter, and actaully dissapointed that you hadnt updated it since 2-2-09.

I absolutly love the way you write, dont change a thing. though I wouldnt mind more dialogue.(which you have already promised.)
Loving-Chakra chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
twas all good
Barbosa chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
What more can I say about this? It's immaculate.
MaestroHex chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
U should continue the story it seems awesome so far.

I/We will be w8