Reviews for REVELATIONS 6 8
Jedikia chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
wow
Akuroku2010 chapter 18 . 3/2/2010
Omg You are my insparation i love your stories dear they truly show meaning and show how the characters are feeling and what they are going through. I have been reading since the first stories with Edge/Rey now i love this story the relationship with Mark/jeff/Dave i hope i am right. Anywho i hope u do not get angry but i have a have been doing art work about the fics adding some of my OC to stand by them on i do this because i feel myself in ur tales i hope to see more thank u for these amazing sweet insanity tales thank u! *bow*
GrandpasGuitars chapter 18 . 11/4/2009
Alright, I read this all like a week ago, but I never got around to reviewing. And it's amazing. You caught emotions perfectly, the progression felt natural, and I loved how, even though they saved the world, the ending wasn't too happy. It was perfect in almost every way, and I will read and review the first chapter of Torture Garden as soon as possible.
Paw chapter 18 . 7/11/2009
you know, since i began reading this story... i have been sucked into another world. really. my stomach tightend, my heart was beating faster and i really feel bad for each and every one of these people. since dave and jeff have been stuck in my mind lately, i truly believe it would be a sin to leave jeff like this.. their bond is too damn powerful! you are a phenomenal writer and i cant wait for the sequel. i hope you have not given up on this... much love my side til next time.
Tigeress' Fantasy chapter 18 . 6/19/2009
oh my god, that was beautiful! you are extremely talented!

so sad, about jeff... jeff is my fav wrestler! _

oh, i hope you are doing a sequal! jeff cant stay a vegi forever! ;)

but i love what youv done, and keep up the beautiful work!

ja ne!
TKRsDarkMuse chapter 18 . 4/27/2009
WOW all I can say is why the hell arent you writing professionally? Not that I'm complaining, mind you! :)

I was actually searching for something else when I found this one and I was also lucky enough to come up on it so late so I got to read it all at once. Believe me, there were enough suspensful moments (thats a good thing) as it was without me having to wait on chapters.

Dave made me cry when he realized he was losing Jeff. You really reached in and grabbed my heart with those two and I'm not a huge slashy fan.

When I clicked on your story link I sure wasnt expecting to be taken on such a ride but I'm sure glad I was.. now I just have to wait (im)patiently until the sequel.

I'll just be over here at the bar waiting.

*drumming fingertips on bar*

No rush really.

*drums louder*

Gabriel's Demonic Angel chapter 18 . 4/13/2009
Hello! I love this story! I can't WAIT for the sequel! I just want Jeff to wake up. I'd like him to get with Dave, too. I like Mark and all, he is my favorite wrestler after all other than Jeff, but I've read plenty of those stories, I haven't really read any Dave/Jeff stories, especially on this site. Well, whatever you do, I'm sure it'll be great and keep just as interested as this one did. Well, again, I loved the story, and Can't WAIT for the sequel. Bye. Keep up the good work.
barbiedoll chapter 18 . 2/24/2009
I read this fic and totally freaked out! It is so good, that I read it from beginning to end. So sad that Jeff ended up a vegetable state. I hope you'll post soon for the sequel. I'm a Jeff Hardy fan. This is the first time I've come across a Jeff/Dave pairing, so please have Jeff fully in the story for your sequel. Mark promises himself to help Jeff and Dave, being Jeff's soulmate, maybe have both "kidnap" Jeff from the hospital and bring him along to where they plan to get help for Jeff. With Dave at his side and with his love, maybe Jeff would slowly but surely come out of his catatonic state and reciprocate Dave's affections. I would love to see how this turn out. Perhaps, John and Glen would join them in their quest to put things right with Jeff alongside them, and maybe, Mark has no choice but to take in Matt Hardy, who, I've no doubt would not leave his little bro alone again. Just have to say this, I just LOVE THIS!
Ashura77 chapter 18 . 2/14/2009
So many things to say, but I'll go first with telling you that you really created a masterpiece with this fic, all 18 chapters are worth reading and re-reading and re-re-reading hehe

Poor guys, must really feel weird and painful to be back and know one who left with them hasn't returned (yet) and that they have to lie to everybody

So Mark will now start checking for a way to help the Rainbow *thank you hehe, thank you so much ;-)*

I absolutely loved the part where the little bird landed on the window (was that the same one that Jeff saw in his "visions" right at the beginning?) or just another curious birdie?

I'll keep my eyes open for the next part ;-), just let it flow and it will come to you, I'm sure of it, you're too gifted hehehe

Well again, thank you for this amazing fic

*kisses*
Souless666 chapter 18 . 2/13/2009
Superb!
Esha Napoleon chapter 18 . 2/13/2009
The only question that keeps popping in my head is why did the black rider left Taker alone? That wasn't really a fight to begin with. I'm looking foreward to the sequel, great job!
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 18 . 2/13/2009
I hope they can help Jeff. I feel so bad he's nothing but an empty shell right now.
Souless666 chapter 17 . 2/12/2009
Ok. I read more into it then was there.

Still a great chapter.
Ashura77 chapter 17 . 2/12/2009
Well, liked this chapter again even if the thought of Jeff now being a vegetable and out is not so pleasing and has a rather bitter taste, but then again, I don't like happy ends, would have found it cool too if they had lost altogether and Hell had won hehehe

Geez, so is this fic over now or is there more to come? I mean how are they gonna explain to Matt what they did to his baby brother? Hehehe

ANyways, liked it, you really did an amazing job ;-)

*kisses*
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 17 . 2/12/2009
I'm in shock...this was just...wow. I can't believe it came down to that.

Great chapter!