Reviews for Complexity
silen-the-fox chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Me: you put an akward silence in here, and everyone knows that during an ackward silence...

Dark: ...A gay baby is born. How many times are you going to repeat that?
Human chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
poor aido! I love the fic! I've been banished to my room and needed some good angust to cheer me up.(Oximoronic I know) :)
RukiRomance chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
wow. I'm not much of a Kaname & Aido fan... BUT I am a dedicated KanaZero reader/writer.

I have to admit, the way you have written this, grabbed my attention and I just might have to read more from you! (my first story of yours). I liked when Kaname started feeding off of Aido! Im a somewhat sadomasochist... so it sparked my interest when Aido pushed his blood-covered fingers through his hair! When I read that I got all giggly!

I'm off to read more of your stories!

-RukiRomance
Chia Chia Rei chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
sad... so sad.. meh... don't make me cry!
Kuroneko Hikage chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Oh my! . It was so emotional, despite their outward emotionlessness. (is that a word?) I was caught between wanting to cry and wanting to drool in fangirl euphoria at having finally found a fic worthy of Aido-sempai's intellegence. Sankyuu! -Bows-
Nostalgic5947 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
O

this was awesome!

a bit confusing (i thought they were on the bed and thenu said "floor" so I'm like WHAT?) but still good.

Write more Kuran/Aidou!
Vladbride chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
AWESOME! My second favorite pairing, as you well know...

I really like this-I like how you sorta got inside Aido's head. I didn't expect it (been reading too much of our smut, I suppose...) REALLY interesting. I'd write more, but its late. ; Good job, roomie. Gold stars!
LillyAnnSkigh chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
is that all you are going to write?
LittleBrother chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
That was AWESOME! KanameXAido is great! It's stories like this that give me a reason to make an account, so I can favorite it. I'll do that now. My favorite part in the story was when Aido said, "If it will satisfy you, my Lord…" then Kaname said, "I will never be satisfied." That was so cool!