Reviews for Cowboy Blues
Mrs. BYG chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Please write mor soon. This is good
Mercury11704 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
please tell me this will continue? i am loving the vix/vig thing that is hinting. wouldn't this leave alot of issues between Vig and Shayera? please continue!
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
You write great stuff, this is heart-wrenching. well done.
MFnPeep chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I am totally digging Vixen and Vigilante together ever since I saw the hunters moon episode,and when you do the next chap with Vig singing to Vixen he should do Everyday by Rascal Flatts.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Harsh, but it does fit.
Mists chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Aw! More Mari and Greg! That was so deep and sweet! You know, ever since I wrote the chapter "The More Things Change" I've been quite taken with this couple too. Glad to see you playing with the idea as well. Good luck on the grant app. Gah...I hate those things. They take for freaking ever to write! Write yah later!
8I chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
That was so sad. No wonder Greg hates the Thanagarians so much. I didn't realise he was a POW. I haven't seen Hunter's Moon for a while, though... I should watch it again.
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Poor Grig. *hugs Grig*

I"m glad you made a sequel to Heartbreak Tomatos. I really like it, and I really like this.:) I'm glad that Oklahoma fought that hawks really hard because I'm from Oklahoma, I'm glad that we were as tough as

Keep up the good work,

Jovianokami chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
My gosh Vigilante really went though hell with what the Thanagarian did to him. I glad that Vixen is there to help him now and won't let any one hurt him again. They really do look like they need each other.

But how could Booster Gold forget who Vixen end up with? Poor guy he has a lot of secrets but he can't tell anyone even when he wants too. But I wonder if they have kids in the future or not. Ya know what, the song 'Betcha Neve' from Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman would be a great song for Vigilante and Vixen to dance too.
Kyer chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Oh damn. Now I feel guilty for what I plan in my own story. Oh well.

Yeah, I can see Vigilante would have fought like hell if someone had attacked kids and that line of his in the show was intriguingly vague.

No wonder he didn't like being with Shayera.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Wow, this story was amazing. Fantastic job on it. I feel so sorry for Greg. :( *wipes away tear* Poor guy. Hm, I'm from Oklahoma. Good to know that we resisted the Thanagarians! lol Anyway, this story is definitely going on my favorites list. And I hope that you pick 'This Ain't the Golden Years II' to update next. I totally love that story!

Thanks for the amazing read,

Trickster91 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
This was a great story. Nice to know went behind the scenes. Vigilante is my most favorite Hero along with Sir Justin. Not alot of people write stories about him.